Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hamworld05 Posts: 370, Reputation: 12

Oct 23, 2009, 03:29 PM
    Having trouble with a certain phone number
    I'm trying to call this phone number but it's not working:>Number Removed< I keep getting told to dial the area code or something. How do I call this phone number?
    workhomeunion Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Oct 23, 2009, 03:34 PM

Smiling is contagious because it typically brings out the best in you and the best in those that you are smiling at. The same thing can happen with a frown, except everything about a smile is positive even the physical healing effect it can have for your body.
    workhomeunion Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Nov 17, 2009, 10:00 AM
    New to the "Ask Me Help Desk".. this answer was for another question, obviously.. ignore the answer please, if there is a way to delete it I would but otherwise just ignore it..
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2009, 03:33 PM

You need to do what they are asking, add a 1, add a area code, add a 1 and an area code till you get through.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting a number out of my phone [ 2 Answers ]

I deleted a very important number out of my phone is there any way I can get it back?

Blocked Phone number calling wireless cell phone [ 4 Answers ]

Hello my name is Jessica. Is there anyway anyone can help me figure out a blocked number that is calling my cell phone? If there is anyway to find out who the blokced number is that is really calling me.

Phone number [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find a verizon changed cell phone number?

Phone number [ 3 Answers ]

What is a phone number for Yahoo?

Changing disconnected phone line to same number as phone line that is active [ 3 Answers ]

If you can help I will vote for you... for any office... state or government! We have two separate phone lines. One for one room and one for another. One of the lines was cut off at our request by the phone company. We want to make the disconnected line active again and work on the same number...

View more questions Search