Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    T Drape Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2009, 10:42 AM
    Just installed a Lennox G12 series furnace that was used for 1 month and then stored.
    Can I trust it? It runs smooth and is clean. Got it from an heating and colling professional.
    I know its from the 90's but its not years but the mileage--correct?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Oct 23, 2009, 11:27 AM
    Here's your owners manual

http://www.lennox.com/pdfs/manuals/Lennox%20G12%20Manual.pdf

All furnaces will run until they fail. Hopefully you will get many years out of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

LENNOX Gas Furnace-High Efficiency G51MP Series NO HOT AIR [ 9 Answers ]

My LENNOX Gas Furnace-High Efficiency G51MP Series is 2 years old. The furnace used to work perfectly. 4 Days ago I started having a problem with it. We woke up in the middle of the night and the house is very cold. The thermostat is set to 72°F and it was reading 66°F. The furnace was running but...

What to do about wrong suction installed on Lennox HS26-060 [ 1 Answers ]

Our HVAC tech was out and just noticed that the original installer used the wrong size suction line. The Lennox specs called for 1-1/8 inches and they used 3/4. This is for the HS26-060. Our tech said this would cause premature compressor failure (10 years instead of 15-20) and 30% higher energy...

Furnace Fan stays on - Lennox G61MP Series Units [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My Furnace fan started this morning and is now on for the whole time. I tried switching off-on the Furnace mains but as soon as I start the furnace again, the fan starts. I have just switched off the home Thermostat that controls the overall heat in the house (its in my passage) and now the...

Lennox G40DF Merit Series furnace won't run [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2004 Lennox model # G40DF-48C. My small lower blower motor will kick on for about 4 or 5 seconds then shuts down. Everything will work fine with the a/c on, only have problem with heat. Both red and green lights are alternating a fast flash. Is this the ignitor or do you have any other...

View more questions Search