Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xomistytxo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2009, 10:34 AM
    Late 80's early 90's Sci Fi type Movie
    Cannot remember the name of this movie and its driving me nuts.
    Early 90's late 80's about a bunch of boys at skateboard or rollarskating place
    Possibly on another plant. And there are like no parents but a really evil woman is in charge and she can do horrible stuff. She has a mirror-type thing that she can make you look through and you see what you fear most?
    PLEASE HELP
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 23, 2009, 07:35 PM

Possibly Solarbabies (1986)
    xomistytxo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 04:37 AM
    YES that was it! Thank you SOOOO much
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 27, 2009, 06:18 PM

You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's Early 90's TV Movie [ 8 Answers ]

I am having trouble remembering the name of a movie I saw on TV back in the late 80's to early 90's. It is about speed boats and drugs. It is not Miami Vice. The only image I have is of the boat the police used. It is a 28'-35' speed boat that I think was painted gray with the teeth painted on...

Late 80's or early 90's movie [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember is a man that was a cartoonist has his drawings or stories come to life.There's a woman from one of his drawing's/comics or whatever that comes to life and they both try to escape the bad guys or are trying to find a way for the girl to get back to her world.There was a scene...

Late 80's early 90's movie [ 3 Answers ]

Good evening, I was wondering if you all may have an idea of what the title is of this movie, it's either a late 80's to early (may mid) 90's movie anyway it has this high school guy who has a crush on this girl and somehow he gets shrunk while riding his bike and the girl he likes ends up getting...

A movie from late 80's early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

It had a girl who had a massive bell drop on her one night and she disappeared. Years later at an old house a family comes to stay. While in the house, the young family girl's mirrors keep breaking. There's a creepy old woman there who talks to the mirror and watches the young family girl......

Movie; late 80's, early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so it is an animated movie that I'm reasonably sure is real (I didn't dream it... I think... ). Anyway, I remember a fatter man being absorbed by a big black blob, and he may have had a long white beard. I am also reasonably sure that the main character is a young boy who somehow travels...

View more questions Search