Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sinnomiebellamorte Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2006, 09:14 PM
    Never seem to orgasm ever, never had in all my life..
    I've faked orgasims aslong as I have been having sex... even with those I extremely care about I cannot let go and just enjoy the moment. Even when I let them do certain acts of my fetishes it just can't get me to get to that point.

Help!
    extremely_shy_girl Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Nov 4, 2006, 09:43 PM
    Boy do I know what you're referring to. I used to think that it was my problem. I've had a total of 4 sexual partners. Two of them long term. All have gotten me excited but I've never truly orgasmed. I want to be one of those girls who can orgasm from penetration, but it will never happen. I sometimes wonder if it's my honey's duty to try and make me get there, but he tires out! He tries and tries and he nearly passes out from exhaustion! Even when he stimulates me with his fingers, I just can't do it and have to pretend. I wish there was something we could take, like a pill that will enable us to orgasm. Sometimes I think it's mental, but come on, I want to tremble and shiver and pass out from bliss! IF you figure out a way to do that, please let me know!

Nov 4, 2006, 10:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by extremely_shy_girl
    Sometimes I think it's mental, but come on, I want to tremble and shiver and pass out from bliss! IF you figure out a way to do that, please let me know!
    Damn strait I have wanted this more and more... to just shiver and let myself go for a person I even practice domination and submission and give my body fully to them but I still do not orgasm.
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Nov 5, 2006, 01:32 PM
    RELAX! You have to relax and trust your partner. Put all things out of your mind and let go! Most women can't orgasm through penetration only.

BTW... I think most men that have made a woman orgasm would know if you are faking it.

Nov 6, 2006, 04:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aqua@home
    RELAX! You have to relax and trust your partner. Put all things out of your mind and let go! Most women can't orgasm through penetration only.

BTW...I think most men that have made a woman orgasm would know if you are faking it.
    Want to bet? If you know how to clinch correctly... and fake the twitches of an orgasm. Its really easy especially if they are wearing a thick condom.
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Nov 6, 2006, 06:14 PM
    I guess my husband is just more in tune with my body and knows exactly when he has got me to climax. Maybe it's just because he makes it his mission to make sure I am satisfied too and won't settle for anything less.

I'm sorry if I implied you were a bad faker.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is an orgasm? [ 5 Answers ]

I am Les. And I've been dating my GF for about 1 month and 16 days and well the topic of Orgasims came up and I was thinking crap I don't even know what it is I mean I do but I don't and I don't know how to have one or get one.. so my questions are: 1.)what is an Orgasm? 2.)How do I have one? ...

Orgasm [ 4 Answers ]

How do you know when you are having an orgasm,If you are female,what does it usually feel like? How can you give yourself orgasm?

Can't have an orgasm [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I'm 16 and I have never had sex.. I have only ever been to second base before and I have been fingered a lot of times... every time I have ever been fingered I can't never reach an orgasm.. I get very wet but never feel any thing.. I fake sounds to make my boyfriend think I enjoying it but I...

Only one orgasm [ 5 Answers ]

Hi 2 all .my girlfreind can only have one orgasm ,after that she don't let me move because she dose feels something funny ,ticklish... why is that? :confused:

View more questions Search