Accounts Receivable $850
    Fees Earned $850
    decisionsupport Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 03:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by decisionsupport View Post
    Accounts Receivable $850
    Fees Earned $850
    Indentation didn't work.

You will want to Debit (Dr) Accounts Receivable for $850 and Credit (Cr) Fees Earned for $850.

Once your customer pays, you will Debit (Dr) Cash and Credit (Cr) Accounts Receivable

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax on tutorial service provided to US students [ 7 Answers ]

I recently subscribed to a site and am answering questions asked by students. The students are paying through the site and the same is given to tutor after deduction of company's charges. Now the company is asking to submit W-8BEN Form. I want to know (1) What is this form about?

Customer service [ 2 Answers ]

'Working in this face-to-face customer service environment, how would you demonstrate that you are listening to a customer?' :confused:

Customer service [ 3 Answers ]

How can u be a very customer service representative? What are the FAQ ON customer service?

Charity Deduction for value of service provided? [ 1 Answers ]

If a company provides (donates) a service to a qualified 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt organization, can the value of the service, or a portion of it, be claimed as a charitable contribution? I know that miles to and from providing the service can be deducted, and that hours cannot... ... but is...

Customer Service [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know how to find names of senior and top level professionals working in MNC? i.e. Gen. Manager, Marketing Head, vice presidents, directors etc. I have visited their websites but I have not succeeded. Please show me the method to get this info. Either through net or any other mode....

View more questions Search