Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohheydotcom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2009, 07:17 PM
    What are the effects of larger amounts of Excedrin?
    I have heard that taking over the normal dosage of Ibuprofen results in "loopy" effects. I was wondering if taking over the normal dosage of Excedrin would result in the same? Or if this is even true?
    I've had a headache and already taken the recommended dosage, but am afraid if I take more I will become buzzed from this medicine, and seeing as I will be driving within the next few hours this could be a problem.
    It's Excedrin extra strength, 250mg

Just wondering if anyone had had any type of experience like that with this type of medication.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2009, 08:04 PM

Excedrin contains caffeine and tylenol. The caffene is no more than you would get from a cup of coffee. Just don't overdo it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax refund amounts [ 2 Answers ]

I am fully disabled(and over 21) and my payee's are My Mother and Father. Each year they claim me on their taxes.. I asked, out of curiousity, how much they received for me. It was said.. "only a couple hundred dollars". Don't get me wrong, I am grateful they are able to help me and I am...

What accounts to be used and for what amounts [ 1 Answers ]

Received a shipment of Cruze Faceshields for inventory. All merchandise purchases by Gold Run Snowmobile are recorded net. Invoices s4101 from swift, incorporated shows the list price of the merchandise at 150.00. Cash discounted terms of 1/10, n/30 are offered and the merchandise is shipped FOB...

Feeding amounts [ 1 Answers ]

I have 3 dogs, all puppies and am wondering how much they should eat a day, Gracie is a 10 month old basset hound, Savanna is a 8 month old weimaraner and Bella is a 4 month old miniature dashound any advice would be helpful thanks

Wrong amounts in the box [ 2 Answers ]

I e-filed already, but forgot to put in another deduction from new house purchase, what do I do?

Dirt amounts [ 1 Answers ]

How much dirt would I need (in yards ) to fill a hole 1ft deep by 10 ft long by 15ft wide

View more questions Search