Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetiechs16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2009, 01:21 PM
    I am afraid I am pregnant
    So I came off birth control last month. I always are on a 28 day cycle and I am a day late. My boyfriend and I had a mishap with a condom the day after my last period ended. I am cramping like I am going to start but I haven't yet. I took a test it said negative. I am never late on my period. Should I be worried I am pregnant?
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

Oct 22, 2009, 01:38 PM

It's not unusual to have a slightly erratic period when you first come off birth control. But if you had sex there is always chance you could be pregnant. The only thing you can do is wait another week or two, and take another test. When I was on the because pill my periods were perfect on time too.. now I range from 25-35 days. Also, when your body is stressed it can cause you to be late and even sometimes miss periods. So try to relax. Really you just have to play the waiting game now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Afraid I can't get pregnant [ 56 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant only 3 months and no luck yet. But for some reason I'm starting to get scared that I can't get pregnant. Is that crazy? How long did it take you to get pregnant with your first child?

I'm 17 and I'm afraid I might be pregnant... [ 13 Answers ]

I was expecting my period sometime during the last week. And I started bleeding Friday night. But it pretty much stopped becaues I didn't have it Saturday and not yet today. And Im really worried. Any input would be appreciated.

Afraid of getting pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I am 57 and my periods stopped around 7 years ago but I'm still afraid of getting pregnant and so I take good care during intercourse. My question is if there is any chance of getting pregnant doing the full intercourse. Thanks

Afraid I can't get pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I had a miscarage a year ago and since then I've been :( trying to get pregnant but it hasn't happened. I'm afraid I'm not able to get pregnant, what could be wrong?

Afraid can't get pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant for the last 2 years and haven't once. I am constantly on my period it never stops. I went to the doctor they diagnosed me to have low progesterone so they gave me progesterone pills that worked for a month but again I started and it wouldn't end. I went back they...

View more questions Search