Wow... I'm moving there :eek:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why did I dream this horrible dream? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know whether I should've posted this under philosophy, but I couldn't find anything closer to the subject "dreams". Anyway... Last night, I had a horrible dream and I don't know why. I dreamed this tall, skinny white man was chasing me trying to kill me. My dream jumped from 3 different...

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

What could this dream mean? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm Wiccan so I put a lot of weight into dreams. I keep having the same dream over and over which is weird because I've never dreamt about the same thing more than once ever before. I'm in the mall with my best friend and we're in a department store and an older man tried to rape me. My friend...

A dream! [ 2 Answers ]

Quick summary. I really liked this guy and we kind of had an argument. Well about a week later I had a dream that my brother was telling me that I was not meant to be With this guy. Does that mean we are not meant to be. Or was it just a dream.

View more questions Search