Ask
    help a familly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2009, 10:07 AM
    How can I set up my donation program
    I want to set up a donation for my familly and to help other famillys
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Oct 23, 2009, 06:51 AM

Please be more speciic - are you looking to set up a charity for the purpose of helping families in need, and for which you would solicit donations? Is there a specific family you have in mind to help? Or do you want to help class of families, such as homeless families in a particular city?

Before going to far I would suggest that the easiest way for you to assist families is to investigate opportunities through established charities in your area, such as your church.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Qestion1:emplyee pay program, question2:average program [ 1 Answers ]

I would just like to know how to write these programs and the proper way in which to go about doing so. Question #1 In this exercise you create a program that displays an employee’s name and gross pay. a) The figure below shows the partially completed IPO chart for the payroll program....

Blood Donation [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know if every pint of blood is tested when you donate blood. Thanks

Artwork Donation [ 2 Answers ]

As Member in a 501 (C) (7) organization --can I donate artwork valued at @$5,000 and use it as a tax deduction.

Egg Donation [ 1 Answers ]

MY daughter donated her eggs to a couple and received a substantial amount of money.Does she have to pay taxes on it?

Tax help on donation [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there,

View more questions Search