Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BELPICK Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2009, 08:53 AM
    Windows 7 operating system
    I am trying to install a new version on my laptop,but it refuses to, saying I have to uninstall INTEL PROSET/WIRELESS before proceeding further.My 'UNINSTALL PROGRAMS IN VISTA'
    Have this listed but when I click on it to uninstall nothing happens so I am presently stuck.
    Can anybody help
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2009, 11:54 AM

Are you trying to "update" Vista to Windows 7? Are you on a wireless LAN? I'd suggest you find a hard-wired connection to the Internet to do your update.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to load windows operating system [ 3 Answers ]

I had to replace the hard drive in my older Dell desktop, and by doing so, none of the old drivers are now installed. Bios recognizes the new hard drive but since my cd driver isn't there I don't have any way to reload windows. What can I do? Thanks

Windows xp operating system [ 1 Answers ]

I have two operating systems of windows xp I only use one of them how do I remove the other

Windows Vista Operating System black screen [ 2 Answers ]

When I went to boot up my computer this morning, it was doing an automatic defrag. It said if I wanted to stop the defrag to hit the ESC button. So I hit the ESC button, then the computer crashed. :( I would like to know if I re-install the Operating System from the CD that came with the...

Windows ME operating system [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a compaq presario 5000 series, and it has an old software versoin of Windows ME. (Melinnium). I want to change the operating system to Windows XP. I do have a gateway Restore CD from another computer I have, and I was wondering if I could use the same restore cd in my Compaq to...

Error Loading Operating System while installing Windows XP [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I`ve recently installed a Vista Ultimate and felt that XP was better, so as normal, formatted the harddisk and installed XP. At 1st, after the XP reboot after the first installed, there`s this message ` Error loading operating system`. So I thought I just use `FIXMBR` and re-install XP....

View more questions Search