Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Oct 22, 2009, 03:57 AM
    I have bought African products .Inputs needed!
    Hi.. Firstly I have used mono.. didn't work.. although I guess its mixed up and crap..

I have used Hq since sometime.. and for lighter skinned asians it does NO GOOD.. it just gives you a dirty yellow complexion and darker skin people tend to be happier with it because it gives them a lighter effect.. For me it looks as if its bronzing or brownign me more ! She kept asking me why I needed to lighten and that I was pretty light anyway . It pissed me off because I don't need to NOT LIGHTEN just because Im a slightly lighter Asian guy.. I am still coloured isn't I ?

I have got the following now:

JRB Carbolic Soap - Does this work? The balck beauty store lady said many use it as it's a good lightener.. She uses it herself and says she lightened.. Although honestly she was very dark from what I could see.. perhaps it did help her improve her complexion though?

Dudu - Osun Black Soap - Does this work? She doesn't use it..

LEMON FADING Extra forte with HY - K9... I suspected it is lemonvate so I purchased it.. I didn't have the guts to ask her if it was... Can someone CONFIRM ?

I have also got Fair and Lovely which is the most retarded Indian cream I have seen my indian friends use for years with no lightening effect that is noticeable... But I have decided to mix it with lemonvate or even stillmans bleack to see if it works.. ANy inputs?>

I am first plannig to use the stillman mix with fair and lovely and betnovate c..?

If that doesn't work Then I'm on lemonvate and use it with monobenzone..

GUYS HELP ME ?

I need your advice
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Oct 22, 2009, 07:46 AM

Hey I'm from Sierra Leone and I'm familiar with two of those products. Dudu osun I'm pretty positive is a nigirian soap. It doesn't lighten dramatically but it will fade any dark marks you have. Id stay away from the lemon products they usually tend to be steroid based. From my experience anyway. The rest I have no idea about
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Oct 22, 2009, 03:15 PM

I'm gorgeous whered you get your lemon stuff from?
    I'm in the UK and have been searching so hard and failing to get it!
    Please help me out here!
    But I've dno about fair and lovely but I've used fair and handsome and it didn't work for me...
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2010, 07:03 PM
    I never noticed this question was ever here. Imgorgeous, what were your results from your products?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Few Inputs? [ 7 Answers ]

I met this girl and we went on a date last Wednesday. It was planned on Tuesday but she postponed it for some reason. Anyway, we had great time and I enjoyed her company. I called her after two days and she mentioned that she had great time too. So, we planned to get together on Sunday. But, right...

I bought Fair & White products, now skin is peeling. [ 9 Answers ]

Hello... About a month ago, I purchased two Fair & White products (bleaching gel and cream) because I had a few dark spots on my legs due to mosquito bites. I began using them and a couple days to a week later, it showed sign that it was lightening. About two weeks into it, my legs were shiny...

I bought a bike and the person I bought from sold it [ 6 Answers ]

I bought 2 dirt bikes the were listed on carig list in ny so I want and saw the bike and agreed that I will give him the full asking price for both which was $650 total of $1300. I paid in cash I get a resit and a bill of sale for both. I told him I was going to get the bikes in couple of weeks...

Coaxial inputs to DVD, VCR [ 1 Answers ]

I finally broke down and bought a new DVD/VCR. (The clock had broken on the old unit, and would gain time) I was surprised to find that there was no coaxial cable connection at all. I took the unit back to Best Buy for my refund and to see if they had any that did have a coax connection. The...

Skin lightner for African/African American/Black people? [ 46 Answers ]

Ok I am fairly new on this site and I am having a hard time figuring out what race is everyone. I am not trying to racist or anything. What works on other races doesn't work on black people and vice versa... With that being said... Hi, Im Amina. I was a mid brown color. Before going to college...

View more questions Search