Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2009, 09:24 PM
    Itunes and Album covers.
    Okay so I have an iPod touch, and it displays album covers for the artists and whatnot. What I want to know is why I'm getting a Shanaya Twain Album cover for Flyleaf. I tried deleting it and getting it again, but I got the same thing. It's driving me crazy. How can I fix it?
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Oct 21, 2009, 09:57 PM

Have you tried right clicking the album in itunes and selecting "get album artwork?" you have to sign up for an itunes store account though. I think it's free.
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2009, 10:51 PM

Yes, I've done all of that. When I click "get album artwork" It just puts shanaya twain on there. It's really annoying. SO I deleted that cover and I tried the "get album artwork" option again and it gave me the same thing. It's being dumb.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Oct 21, 2009, 10:56 PM

That's odd... try selecting "get info" when you right click and change the info. Then try changing the album artwork.
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2009, 10:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by XOXOlove View Post
    that's odd... try selecting "get info" when you right click and change the info. then try changing the album artwork.
    Okie doke. I'll try that later. Heading to sleep for now. Thanks. I'll let you know wif it works. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Itunes splits album want to link back together [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Ipod Classic 120 and have loaded CDs but find that often they are split because there are duets or various artists. Can someone tell me how to link all these together so they appear under one album? Alan:confused:

Insurance that covers IVF [ 2 Answers ]

I live in CA. We are covered under Blue cross HMO plan which does not cover fertility treatments. I would like to know which insurance covers it.

CD Covers [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone knows a site where I can download CD covers that have front, back, inlay, Cd and inlet, especially rock Cds. Your help would be greatly appreciated

Pool Covers [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best cover to use, when closing the pool to winter over in areas where freezing occurs.

View more questions Search