Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2009, 11:23 PM

I worked as a cashier. I never thought much of anything when people bought pregnancy tests or condoms. And I've had to be on the other end, the one buying the pregnancy test. It's really not that big of a deal. The buying part off this anyway. If you're really that emberassed, you shouldn't be having sex. But you can drag your friend with you. Then the cashier doesn't have to know who's it is. I've had to buy a pregnancy test for myself, and another time for my friend.
    aaronswife20 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2009, 09:23 AM

I agree my best friend was pregnant at 14. And instead of hiding it she told both her parents. Fourtnely they were glad she notified them, unfortunely they told her if she got an abortion than they would buy her a brand new car and give her 1000 dollars for shopping money. She did end up having the abortion. But since than she is obsessed with having a baby now with her finacee. And she is 19 now. So basically tell your parents if you are, than I'm sure they will be happier that you said something instead of not saying nothing at all:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm on the pill but was antibiotics I didn't realise these affected the pill and me and partner had sex several time when I should have been on 7 day rule. My period is very very light its more like spotting which is unusual for me could I be prgnant. I took test and was negative but don't know...

I think that I am pregnant [ 8 Answers ]

In the last 2weeks I have had all syptoms of being pregnant but :confused: a cyst was found on my ovary can that make my body think that it's pregnant.

17 and possible pregnant ! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 and did it with out condom a couple times now my period came but it was kind of heavy but not really then really light then nothing after two days. Now my ovaries are hurting on the right side could I be pregnant Help I need to know

Why I can't get pregnant [ 15 Answers ]

I am wondering why I can't get pregnant me and my boyfriend been together for an year and nothing has happen yet:mad:

1 Yr. Later Still Not pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Why am I not pregnant yet, 13 months later. We both have been tested and doing everything right. Timing, peak days est. Also I had my son 9 yrs ago and had miscarriage 6 yrs ago, also my husband has a son from p revise marriage 13 yrs ago. What else ca I do??

View more questions Search