Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wannabe57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2009, 03:44 PM
    Why do I get error on page?
    I cannot load Facebook or any of its applications keep getting error on page message
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2009, 04:42 PM

Not sure I can help but would be best to post the exact error you are receiving.
    workhomeunion Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Oct 23, 2009, 04:02 PM

The exact error message you are receiving will dictate what the answer will be. You can also Google your error message and you will find information related to your specific error message.

If this is your first time trying to use Facebook, check your memory or RAM, make sure you have at least 512 MB RAM (you should really have at least 1GB of RAM). Also, delete your temporary internet files and your cookies, restart your computer after you do so. Run a virus scan, and if all that fails, try a system restore. Start - All Programs - Accessories - System Tools - System Restore.
    titi6 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 04:21 PM

Error page
    Gas. Js
    Code 0
    Line 1
    Char423
    What does this mean
    driftrizm77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2012, 08:45 AM
    Hi... I one of a Facebook user... suddently I can't view my timeline and my friend... and also I can't can see my wall and friend wall
    How could I manage the problem
    richardfranklin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2012, 03:42 AM
    • First, you need to clear your browser's Cache. Then try to load Facebook again. If it does not, then report it to their technical team.
    • For the applications. If it uses adobe flash player, update it to the latest version.
    • You also need to consider your PC specifications. Some applications may require higher PC specs for it to load properly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Error on Facebook page [ 12 Answers ]

I got error on Facebook page I can't even send any mail from Facebook nor I can delete something.I got 1yellow color icon at the bottom on the left side showing "done,but with errors"I mean I can login and I can't see the right side of the Facebook home page.

Error on page [ 2 Answers ]

I keep getting "error on page" Line: 78 Char: 23 Error: Object doesn't support this property or method Code: 0 URL: Free Games Online: Play games and win prizes at Pogo.com I can't find anything about this type of error or find anyone who knows what it is about or how to fix it. Any Help? ...

Facebook - error on page [ 4 Answers ]

When I log in to Facebook I get a error message and yellow symbol in bottom left corner. Line:38 Char: 1 Error: 'Ajax' is undefined Code: 0 URL:Facebook | Login I have deletede temporary internet files and cookies and unchecked notofication about script error in adv settings under internet...

Cannot display page or DNS error [ 1 Answers ]

When trying to view many sites online I get this message. I also get many activeX control warnings. What is going on and what can I do to get my computer to work well again. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.

View more questions Search