Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2009, 02:56 PM
    Miter cut angle
    I know it's a bevel cut. The fascia boards are joined at the corners. I tried a 45 degree bevel
    Angle but the boards cuts would not line up. What is the adjustment # on the miter saw?Name:  new wood.jpg
Views: 2573
Size:  16.9 KB
    My Miter saw only banks to the left for fascia boards, trim, maybe that is the problem?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 21, 2009, 07:07 PM

Get yourself a protractor or a bevel and measure the angle your are cutting, your saw could be off. Measure the corner itself and divide that angle in half, most homes do not have exactly 90 degree corners on walls.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

10"miter saw [ 2 Answers ]

Can you cut a thin aluminum threshold with this miter saw Might be easier just using a hacksaw.hope I can cut a straight line.

Kobalt miter saw [ 2 Answers ]

I'm interested in buying a sliding miter saw and I saw this one at Lowe's... 12 inch sliding laser... it seems like a very cheap price.. I have to assume it is not as good as others. However I probably would only use it occasionally... does anyone know if it is a decent saw for occasional use?

Miter Saw Blade Size [ 3 Answers ]

I'm intending to buy my first miter saw for replacing hardwood flooring (termites), can envision adding crown molding down the road, and am leaning toward a 12 inch Bosch 5412L. The tool comments on Amazon and elsewhere seem to favor 10 inch saws as being more accurate (and cheaper!). So, my noob...

Cut off saw----Miter saw [ 2 Answers ]

Can you put a metal wheel on a miter saw to cut metal without destroying your compound miter saw. I understand that the sparks will cause problems to the plastic guards. But is there any other problems associated with doing this. I have a 12 in Craftsman. I want to cut metal. But I hate to buy a...

View more questions Search