Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jody patroine Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2006, 03:42 PM
    Who sings this and what's it called?
    OK everyone I need to know who sings this song and what it is called:eek: :p :confused:... part of the chorus goes...

I love you
    ive'loved you all along
    Can you help me:o?? ;)

Thanks bye :D
    Jody
    sara_bell15 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2006, 01:29 PM
    I think maybe it's nickleback far away but I'm not sure because there wasn't much info
    ickyness1212 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2006, 09:22 PM
    You it has to be Nickelback Far Away it's a newer song.thats what it sounds like!:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s UK children's Film - what's it called? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I watched a film when I was about 10 I think, so its early to mid eighties, set in England about a little girl who makes friends with a rabbit who wears a top hat (a man dressed in a rabbit outfit that is). She is the only person who can see him, until the end of the film. He has a tree...

What is that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: In 2003 there was a movie on DSTV about a mother who passes away, knowing that she makes a video tape for every occasion for her child - for e.g. her 16th, 18th, 21st, wedding and so forth. I would really appreciate it if someone can tell me the name of this movie. Brilliant movie -...

HELP Please ! What's this movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

Several years ago I saw a gripping movie on t.v. Think it may have been based on a true story about an American woman who married (I think a muslim)? He was a model husband and father then he took his wife and child to his native country to meet and stay with his family. His personality...

What's this song and who sings it [ 3 Answers ]

It goes something about I like it when your on your knees or something, and you drop your pants or w/e, sorry for the week hints but that's all I can remember, what's the song name and the band/artist:)

He hasn't called me [ 7 Answers ]

I am a little confused right now, I have been talking to a guy for a month now mostly over the phone, we had only seen each other once. We were trying to get to know each other and decided to go on a date last Saturday. I believe that the date went really well, his compliments were endless and we...

View more questions Search