Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tmac70 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2009, 12:30 PM
    Difficulty having an orgasims
    I sometimes have difficulty having an orgasm every time when I have sex. I can reach to climax but I can't get I guess you would say over the hump. LOL Its not that my boyfriend doesn't stimulate me, he is a great lover. We have tried different things such as, oral, fingering, vibrater, different positions. He is very understanding and tells me to just relax, he knows this is very frustrating for me. I know I can have orgasms, it just frustrates me that I don't have them every time. I had a hysterectomy 8yrs ago, could this possible have something to do with it? Any suggestion would be helpful. :confused:
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2009, 12:39 PM

If you can bring yourself to orgasm by way of masturbation,than your hysterectomy has nothing to do with it.
    It is not easy for most women to orgasm during intercourse.
    Manual stimulation is what gets most woman to climax.
    Try different positions where you control your clitoral stimulation.
    You can also stimulate yourself manually when he has brought you close to orgasm.
    charleen50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2009, 12:42 PM
    Are you a diabetic or on anti-depressants? Both can cause this problem. I would start at your doctors first.

Charleen50

Oct 21, 2009, 01:52 PM
    No, I am not a diabetic or on anti-depressants. I do stimulate my clitoris, maybe I am over stimulating it. I don't know. Is there any technics that can help me relax, and maybe not think about if I am going to orgasm?
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2009, 02:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tmac70 View Post
    No, I am not a diabetic or on anti-depressants. I do stimulate my clitoris, maybe I am over stimulating it. I don't know. Is there any technics that can help me relax, and maybe not think about if I am going to orgasm?
    I would just close my eyes and get into the physical sensations.Just feel the moment.
    Lose all thought and simply get lost in the feelings.

Oct 23, 2009, 03:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by artlady View Post
    I would just close my eyes and get into the physical sensations.Just feel the moment.
    Lose all thought and simply get lost in the feelings.
    I have tried that, but will keep trying. I have had them with intercourse, but not so much here lately. Thanks for the info.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 23, 2009, 04:07 PM

A woman's mind is the biggest barrier to her achieving orgasm.

You want this so much that you're stressing yourself out over it.

You have to stop thinking of orgasm as the goal. Just enjoy yourself, relax, have fun. I wouldn't be at all surprised if you had an orgasm once you stop obsessing about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Orgasims with one man. [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have this very weird problem. I can only have a orgasm with the father of my son. In all the other relationships I have had, even before him I could never orgasm. We have been apart for sometime now, I have since had two other boyfriend and no one can give me a orgasm. It's weird because...

Orgasims is the same as havig sex, right? [ 13 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend were having a debate on whether an orgasm is the same as having sex, she says it is not I say it is. We couldn't ask anyone as we don't know any gay couples. So which is it?

Difficulty with achieving orgasims [ 5 Answers ]

I am 48 years old,was molested as a very young child,and since becoming sexually active(age 18,OK 17 and a half) I have never been able to have an orgasm during sex by penile penetration,I have been through therapy for the sexual abuse,and my therapst told me that since I have been able to have...

What are orgasims [ 2 Answers ]

How would you define an orgasm? What's it like I've never had one.:confused:

Orgasims [ 5 Answers ]

I am 39 years old and have a very hard time having an orgasm. I can only "masturbate" to achieve one and even that is in an "odd" way where I can't really touch my clitoreous directly but only indirectly. I was abused as a child at 13 and I Know this has something to do with it as my husband is a...

View more questions Search