Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charleen50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2009, 12:29 PM
    Sequence of faucet parts with in the area of the washer and screen.
    I took my faucet apart to the the screen and washer and stupidly forgot to lay the pieces down by sequence.

This is for a basic Glacier kitchen faucet that has seperate hot/ol water nozzles and a pull-out sprayer.

The part number listed on the washer/screen holding area is: A112.18.1 2.2GPM (8.3lpm) max

ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. THe husband is not thrilled but not water/plumbing inclined. :rolleyes:

Have a great fall day!

Charleen50 :o
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 22, 2009, 05:40 AM
    Is it the aerator,(see image) that you took apart of the faucet itself?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Oct 22, 2009, 01:53 PM

Aerator only cost a couple dollars. Buy a new one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mixet faucet parts [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I buy Mixet faucets parts? I'm from Newfoundland, Canada

Parts for vintage 1930's CRANE faucet [ 1 Answers ]

I have a lavatory with Crane faucets and I am looking for info , parts in order to rebuild it. Specifically I was wondering if the valve seats are re-placable or do they need to be re-ground or lapped?

Pull out faucet head parts [ 2 Answers ]

Need replacement parts for inside of head of Glacier Bay pull out pull out faucet. Can't find a web site for this product. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Screen Area [ 5 Answers ]

Why does the screen area of my monitor sometimes, not always, resize itself after the computer is started up? I like to always have it at 800 x 600 but sometimes it resets itself to 640 x 480 which is too big! Thanks for your help!

Screen Area Win98 [ 1 Answers ]

?? My screen area it's stuck at 640 by 480 and everything is too large. I don't know how it happened and I've tried going into settings and changing it but the bar won't move to decrease the size. Help! What can I do? Thanks.

View more questions Search