Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KARIEMELIA Posts: 110, Reputation: 8

Oct 22, 2009, 03:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronswife20 View Post
    Oh really well I have a pekapoo named cami and I'm married too but I got married when I was 19 and so I guess we both have the perfect little family don't we haha :D
    Why yes we do! :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 22, 2009, 03:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KARIEMELIA View Post
    Well... good luck to you. I really hope that you become a mother sometime soon :) My pregnancy was a little bit of both. We were basically just seeing how things went! Then when we decided to start playing it safe since I had just got cut to part time... thats when we found out we were pregnant.
    As with all the others... just brush it off. I have gotten into it with a couple different people and honestly... you will find the "group" that you mesh with and the "group" that you will try to avoid!
    Just let me know how everything goes... XXXXXXX fingers crossed!
    We're all human Kariemelia. I don't know about you, but when I'm upset about something I sometimes fight. It happens. I'm German. ;)

Something to remember about this site, it's worlwide, we all do this for free, and we all have bad days.

Also, the people that have been here for a long time, we've seen it all, heard it all. If you've already told 30 people the same thing that day, then having to repeat it again can sometimes get upsetting, especially if it's taken the wrong way, which it often is.

As for finding a "group" that you mesh with. We're not in high school. We don't have cliques. I think you'll find that most of us are very accepting of everyone that comes to this site. After all, we were all once new to the site.

Just keep an open mind. I love this site. Yes, I've gotten into battles with people, many times it's a misunderstanding because things don't translate well on the internet. I can't express sarcasm here, or laughter. You can't see my face so you don't know whether I'm smiling or frowning. It's hard sometimes to determine what someone is really trying to say.

Keep all that in mind and keep an open mind and you'll have a fun time here. It's a great site. :)

Okay, off my soap box, back to work. :)
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Oct 22, 2009, 04:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    We're all human Kariemelia. I don't know about you, but when I'm upset about something I sometimes fight. It happens. I'm German. ;)

Something to remember about this site, it's worlwide, we all do this for free, and we all have bad days.

Also, the people that have been here for a long time, we've seen it all, heard it all. If you've already told 30 people the same thing that day, then having to repeat it again can sometimes get upsetting, especially if it's taken the wrong way, which it often is.

As for finding a "group" that you mesh with. We're not in highschool. We don't have cliques. I think you'll find that most of us are very accepting of everyone that comes to this site. After all, we were all once new to the site.

Just keep an open mind. I love this site. Yes, I've gotten into battles with people, many times it's a misunderstanding because things don't translate well on the internet. I can't express sarcasm here, or laughter. You can't see my face so you don't know whether I'm smiling or frowning. It's hard sometimes to determine what someone is really trying to say.

Keep all that in mind and keep an open mind and you'll have a fun time here. It's a great site. :)

Here's you baseball bat back, you asked me to hold it while you were up there. :D:rolleyes:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 22, 2009, 07:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronswife20 View Post
    No not yet my mom usually has her period a week after me and hers started today so I guess I'm nervous but holding out til she ends hers. Hers usually last 5 days and after that I'm gonna go ahead and go to the doctor. In 5 days if it doesn't show! Is that stupid too do?
    Not a stupid thing to do at all! It is a very smart thing to do! ;) I wish you all the luck in the world getting the results you want. And, by all means, please keep us posted.
    aaronswife20 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2009, 07:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Not a stupid thing to do at all!! As a matter of fact it is a very smart thing to do!! ;) I wish you all the luck in the world getting the results you want. And, by all means, please keep us posted.
    Okay thanks!
    KARIEMELIA Posts: 110, Reputation: 8

Oct 23, 2009, 06:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post

As for finding a "group" that you mesh with. We're not in highschool. We don't have cliques. I think you'll find that most of us are very accepting of everyone that comes to this site. After all, we were all once new to the site.

Agreed.. I am part German as well, so I know right where you are coming from. :D
    I wasn't meaning high school when I said "groups". I meant that sometimes there are people that just will fight you on everything regardless of its contents... and those are the people you will tend to avoid. (I am not saying YOU fight people on everything.. I am saying anyone)... (and yes, translation does become misunderstood on here).
    I have been on this site for almost a year.. mainly just observing, and I as well love this website. Probably because this is the only site that my work has yet to block from me ;)
    So with that being said... if anyone ever has a problem with me, I hope you all will let me know and I will explain my actions or thoughts without hesitation! :)
    katt86 Posts: 144, Reputation: 9

Oct 27, 2009, 12:28 PM

Wow, well that was an argument lol. Sorry not replied I have not been online for a while, but I would like to offer my advice as much as possible if that's any help for you aaronswife as like you said we could be at similar stages in pregnancy x
    aaronswife20 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2009, 07:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Not a stupid thing to do at all!! As a matter of fact it is a very smart thing to do!! ;) I wish you all the luck in the world getting the results you want. And, by all means, please keep us posted.
    Well I took a test today EPT too be exact and came back negative again but still no sign of no period what to do next? HELP ME!!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 29, 2009, 07:27 PM
    Ughh, It's time to visit the doctor for a blood test and a physical.
    katt86 Posts: 144, Reputation: 9

Nov 24, 2009, 02:55 PM

Yeah I would contact your doctor as well as that seems unusual. They will be able to help you a lot more than on here.
    Mymama Posts: 76, Reputation: 10

Nov 25, 2009, 06:48 PM

It's been a little while, so what's going on??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 Months Late! [ 2 Answers ]

OK so here goes this is what has been going on with me... I had to come off the pill 5 months ago and everything was fine my period came when it was supposed to and myself and my boyfriend had sex with a condom but it split, I'm now 4 months late negative pregnancy test. My doctor hasen't been...

4 Months Late! [ 5 Answers ]

My last period was March 6th and I had positive pregnancy tests on April 24th and 25th. From mid May till now, all the tests are negative! I thought I was going to miscarry but I haven't been bleeding or anything, just a lot of cramping for about a month now. I'm still waiting to see a doctor, as...

3 months late [ 6 Answers ]

I've missed my period for about 3 months now but I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms. I'm not usually irregualr either. I've taken a home pregnancy test then a month later I went to the doctor to take a urine test, both came back negative. Any idea on what's going on with me?:confused:

2 months late [ 6 Answers ]

Is it normal to be 2 months late on your period, am sexually active, I know am not pregnant, is it normal?

2 months late? [ 1 Answers ]

I went off birth control at the end of December and then got my period on January 22nd. I have not yet gotten another period so I am almost two months late. Can anyone tell me anything they know about missing their periods once stopping birth control. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests and they have...

View more questions Search