Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2009, 06:06 AM
    That's it! You won BIo Claire!
    I'm going to start using the bio claire lotion again. I'm sorry guys but the results were fantastic. Everything was good until the acne marks so what if I use it with kojic acid soap? Nothing is working for me so until something good and better comes out I'm hoping on the bio claire train once more
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Oct 21, 2009, 09:09 AM

weezing,

I understand your fustration. It is so hard when something works so well and there does not seem to be a good alternative. So what have you tried since Bio Claire?

Siince you have used Bio Claire before, you already know the dangers and what the consequences are. Just go easy. I would hate for you to really regret using it again.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Oct 21, 2009, 04:39 PM

Keep us posted
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Oct 21, 2009, 05:25 PM

so sexy how's the 55h+ coming along for you?
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2009, 08:36 PM
    Weezing how did the Rosance X18/X20 go after you received your order did you use it?

Oct 22, 2009, 03:36 AM

Golden girl I didn't even get it. I just need a quick makeover and I know Bio Claire will do that. I can't believe something so dangerous made me so happy. If you guys read my older post about Bio Claire I was heaven until the acne so I'll use papay or kjic acid soap because they do wonders for acne problems
    sagluva Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2009, 01:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by weezing View Post
    Golden girl I didn't even get it. I just need a quick makeover and I know Bio Claire will do that. I can't believe something so dangerous made me so happy. If you guys read my older post about Bio Claire I was heaven until the acne so I'll use papay or kjic acid soap because they do wonders for acne problems
    weezing did bio cliare lighten your bvody as well? I am looking for a good cream to lighten my body... my face is much lighter than my body.. 55h crystalline is not stronmg enough for my body.
    Itss A New Day Posts: 163, Reputation: 8

Oct 22, 2009, 01:48 PM

Lol weezing I know exactly how you feel. Just make sure to be extra observant of your skin and regard any slight sign of damage besides acne
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Oct 22, 2009, 02:25 PM
    Weezing, you were actually the one who put me off BC... I bought a jar ages ago and never used it after seeing your posts... lol:p

Oct 22, 2009, 05:16 PM

Bio claire lightened my face, neck, arms, stomach, and butt imediatley but it was slower on my legs and thighs. And I'm going to be xtra observant on my skin while using it as well. Gr8stuff I never used the cream so maybe your results would have been different from mines lol I used the lotion lol
    Itss A New Day Posts: 163, Reputation: 8

Oct 22, 2009, 05:19 PM
    Bio claire lightened my face, neck, arms, stomache, and butt imediatley but it was slower on my legs and thighs. And I'm gonna be xtra observant on my skin while using it aswell. Gr8stuff I never used the cream so maybe your results would have been different from mines lol I used the lotion lol
    Did you mix the lotion with the oil weezing
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2009, 07:22 PM

Sorry to hear Weezing. I know it can be a headache when you are looking just the way you want and you want to keep it that way.

Oct 22, 2009, 10:26 PM

No I didn't mix the lotion. Ok here's the plan guys, I'm going to buy st ives blemish and blackhead control, st ives invigorating scrub- I'm going to use both of those on my face for obvious reasons lol and I'm also getting two bottles of the bio claire lotion and 3 bars of likas papaya soap. Wish me luck guys lol I'll definantly keep you guys updated for sure and fyi- I'm not going to mix anything I'm just using the lotion and I'm currently Michelle Williams of destinys child complexion (google her I don't feel like posting a pic I'm lazy) and I hope to be Beyonce's on Zoe Kravitz compexion

Oct 22, 2009, 11:22 PM

Weezing. I'm sorry but I must tell you this isn't a smart thing to do. I know you're desperate to lighten, and I know it's easier for me to say this because a natural product is actually working for me, and some others are not as fortunate. But combining so many different products on your face and on top of that using bio claire. You're aging your skin early. You may be happy for a couple of months. But down the road you'll be kicking yourself. Please don't do it. :( There has to be something safer that will work for your skin. Keep looking.

Oct 23, 2009, 04:09 AM

Lol thanks Brown but I'm not going use this forever its just going to be a temporary fix( maybe like a month). And I'm not going to use the st ives products on my face at the same time, I'll use one in the morning and one at night but thanks for being concerned
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Oct 23, 2009, 04:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownDeceit View Post
    Weezing. I'm sorry but I must tell you this isn't a smart thing to do. I know you're desperate to lighten, and I know it's easier for me to say this because a natural product is actually working for me, and some others are not as fortunate. But combining so many different products on your face and on top of that using bio claire. You're aging your skin early. You may be happy for a couple of months. But down the road you'll be kicking yourself. Please don't do it. :( There has to be something safer that will work for your skin. Keep looking.
    I agree! But when people get desperate they do things like this. I just don't get going back to the product you know for a fact is not good for you:confused:

Why put yourself through that? To look cute only for a little while and then what? You have to start over again. What if the acne is worse and the kojic doesn't work?

Oct 23, 2009, 05:28 AM

Omg! It was just small black spots that faded, its not like I got sick or something. Ima big girl I know what I'm doing OK

Oct 23, 2009, 06:31 AM
    Omg! It was just small black spots that faded, its not like I got sick or something. Ima big girl I know what I'm doing ok
    OK:D

weezing:
    yea bio claire is bad. i used the lotion got extremely fast results on my face and neck! i was super light it looked un natural then the breakout and the lotion turned the acne bumps black and i looked like a dalmation

weezing:
    Bio claire. Results were super fast and I loved it. I was so light and gorgeous but then I found out it was dangerous

Oct 23, 2009, 07:30 AM

I know me and nikkicute may seem like downers. But really. We're trying to save you from making a mistake you'll regret. Throw out the bioclaire. Please. :(

Oct 23, 2009, 07:54 AM
    I"m going to leave it alone!!
    I don't want her to throw one of her temper tantrums at me. lol
    As she said she's a "big girl" and knows what she's doing.

We're here to support each other right?
    When Bio Claire back fires on her we'll be here for her right? Lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you mix Bio Claire Cream with bio claire lotion ? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you mix Bio Claire Skin Lightening Cream in Tube with bio claire lotion to work faster.

Other than Bio Claire... [ 33 Answers ]

Since all this safety hazards going on with Bioclaire I want to soon stop, but do you guys know any other products that are safe and effective as Bioclaire?

Bio claire [ 51 Answers ]

I have started using bio claire and wanted to no what are the side effects

Which bio claire? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Which bio claire product do you guys think is the strongest? The oil, the cream or the lotion? From what I've heard it seems to be split between the cream and the lotion. Also, does anyone know where to buy bio claire in the UK? Thanks in advance guyz, Jojo

View more questions Search