Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MarciaJean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2009, 05:22 AM
    I have an Ideal
    I have an ideal that I think will make money but don't know how to go about getting in on the shelfs. Thanks for any help you can give.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 21, 2009, 05:24 AM
    You are going to have to elaborate more on you IDEA (not ideal) if you want some help. Your post is way too vague to get any responses.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2009, 02:21 PM
    Hi, MarciaJean!

I can help you to get excellent exposure for when people look for products or services on the Internet if your idea is concerning a product or service.

Yes, we really do need more information from you as to what this is concerning in order to be able to advise you the best here.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ideal gas law [ 1 Answers ]

How I calculate Nitrogen weigth by using Volume is 10 Nm3 Temp 40 Degree and Pressure is 10 MPa

Where can I get my ideal career? [ 4 Answers ]

I have only ever wanted one thing in my life, to be a stay at home mom! But now adays women aren't exactly expected to be stay at home moms, they are more like independent soccer moms. Well, needless to say finding a career that suits me and that I can enjoy is going to be hard. I have searched on...

Ideal LAN [ 2 Answers ]

Hi; I have a conceptual & Theoritical problem with Ideal LAN. The questions are left unanswered for me (What is an Ideal LAN?) and (How an Ideal LAN works and is configured) I will appreciate every single feedback & information regarding this topic. CHEERS;

View more questions Search