Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msashlyjudd8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 11:04 PM
    Make up songs
    Hi Everyone. I am writing some fanfiction and I need some suggestions on makeup songs. If you could help me out that would be great.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2009, 11:07 PM
    Hi, msashlyjudd8!

What are some possible subjects for the songs that you would like to make up, please?

Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2009, 04:18 PM
    Hi again, msashlyjudd8!

I hope that you'll be returning to this thread that you started! I would love to help you with what you want to do!

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I make all the money, I make all the rules about it, right? [ 39 Answers ]

Of course not. That's the dumbest thing ever said. Now how do I convince my wife that just because I make the money (she is a stay at home mom to our 2 terrors) doesn't mean that she doesn't get to spend it and doesn't get an equal say in how it is spent. Ive tried the "were partners,...

Ways on make me want to make love more [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 28 years old, married, and has three beautiful girls. I've had six surgeries and my sexual arousal has change completely and I know it's effecting my husband. He say he understand, but deep inside, I know it's bothering him because the times we can't make love he will masturbate and that makes...

I want to copy the name of the songs not the songs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, As the title suggests I would like to know if there is a way to simply copy-paste the name of the songs. The reason I want to do this is I want to re-download them again in another computer

What are good hip-hop songs to make love to? [ 2 Answers ]

I love music and so does my lover. I'd like a bunch of songs for a fun night but am having a hard time creating a playlist. It's going to be a surprise. What are good hip-hop/rap songs to make love to? Any music actually would work, but that's what I prefer. Thank you for your time

View more questions Search