Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stylustime Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 09:23 PM
    18 m, shouldn't sex be any good? No feeling
    To get straight to the point I'm an 18 year old maleI started having sex about 6 months ago, I have had sex with my last girlfriend and my current girlfriend, with both my girlfriends I have done about everything with, sex positions and getting a girl in all the right spots have always come really easy, So here is my problem I always leave my girlfriend (and had left my x) screaming with pleasure and screaming my name but my problem is I never feel anything sex just doesn't feel good I get about 2 to 8 seconds of pleasure when I orgasm (I only even orgasm half the time or less) and very little pleasure before then. So what is my problem am I just not meant to feel pleasure or am I to young? Shouldn't I be in my prime sex time?
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2009, 09:47 PM

Certain masturbation techniques can have a negative impact on regular sex. Do you feel pleasure while masturbating?
    stylustime Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 09:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by simoneaugie View Post
    Certain masturbation techniques can have a negative impact on regular sex. Do you feel pleasure while masturbating?
    Not during actual masturbation I don't feel anything its only the few seconds when I orgasm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy,feeling good [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is Jason,&im 15 about to turn 16.When I was a kid I use to make myself faint by cutting ogg my air circulation(now I know that it kills brain cells).I use to do it a lot I would say 65 times in my whole life mabe 50 flat.Do you think its going to effect me later in life?Anyway eversince...

Not feeling so good 3 months AFTER a tubal [ 3 Answers ]

I had my tubes tied 3 months ago after the birth of my third child everything has been going OK and I had two periods, but for the past few days I haven't felt so good. I have a urinary tract infection my lower right side of my back is killing me, and I'm sooooooo constipated, I also feel like I...

Not feeling good - just to talk - any thoughts welcome [ 6 Answers ]

Hey there I think I had a panic attack this morning. Been through a lot recently, a big breakup, lot of stress at work, moving flat, ugh it's been really tough. Went out over the weekend with some friends on a drinking session, first for a while. Since Sunday morning my mood has been just...

Feeling good [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I can't figure out what feels good for me sexually. I've heard that if your boyfriend/partner can't pleasure you sexually that you need to tell him what feels good for you, but how do you find that out? Also once I finally do find out, It'll probably be hard for me to tell him.

Please help computer not feeling good [ 3 Answers ]

please excuse me I'm kind of new at this, ran hijack this and these are the results thanking those who help in advance Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 4:32:57 PM, on 10/11/2005 Platform: Windows ME (Win9x 4.90.3000) MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106) Running...

View more questions Search