Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ashes2Ashes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 09:05 PM
    What has dating become?
    All right, so I'm doing this huge research paper. I really need information on modern dating. Such as, how quick physically relationships go, how long they last, how accepted sex has become, etc. I'm comparing the differences in modern times to what hey used to be. So any information would help!
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2009, 09:53 PM

Try Googling it.

People have sex, unmarried, now more than was the norm in the past. But humans' hormones and the desire to have sex haven't changed at all.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2009, 10:58 PM

I think it still varies from person to person. I've heard people try to say things about this generation vs that generation. I have some friends who were brought up in strict religious households who are waiting until marriage for sex. I have others who just wait, well, because they want to. I have others that don't really care about waiting for marriage and sex is a very important part of their relationships.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2009, 10:59 PM
    Hi, Ashes2Ashes!

Is this concerning in the U.S. or maybe some other country, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teen Dating girl dating younger boy? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a 15 year old girl turning 16 in September and I'm in year 10. This boy who I think is reallly cute asked me out the only problem is I found out that he is turning 14 and in year 7! Would it be wrong if I Went out with him considering there is a 2 yr age difference?? :confused:

We're dating, but he posted on a dating site! [ 11 Answers ]

We've only been dating for about a month or so. The first couple of weeks, he called me every day, sometimes twice a day. Then it was less frequent. I assumed he didn't have the guts to break it off, so I stopped calling him and he wouldn't call me for a few days, but he always called. Said...

Dating lots of people or dating only one? [ 17 Answers ]

Do you think you should multiple people at the same time or only one?

The Good: I'm back out dating! The Bad: I'm back out dating. [ 11 Answers ]

Well to start I've recently been testing the waters following a break of a 4 year relationship 2 months ago (one of those where she wanted to marry me, I had the ring and we split things). So I've recovered I'm out meeting people, I feel ready and now I'm dating. Now I know dating is pretty...

From dating to friends to dating? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's my problem. I met this guy about 9 months ago. After only going out a couple of times we started dating. It only lasted for about a month and he ended it saying he didn't think we had enough in common. Since then we have become best friends and spend a lot of time together. But we are...

View more questions Search