Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zonyputi1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 06:11 PM
    Fraud in the work place
    3 people on the payroll for 3 hotels, yet they do not work there. When I asked my boss, he said that aftera they get their checks, they give them back the money. They said it is for immigration purposes.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 20, 2009, 06:17 PM

What is your interest in this situation? If you believe the boss is guilty of fraud just make an anonomous call to the FBI tip hot line. https://tips.fbi.gov/
    DCcityboy Posts: 648, Reputation: 27

Oct 21, 2009, 07:31 AM

Report suspicious activity to 1-866-DHS-2-ICE.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to report immingration fraud in the work place? [ 3 Answers ]

The owners of the company that I used to work for are sponsoring people for a green card, yet these persons do not even work there. They own several hotels, and I know 3 of them where they have people in the payroll even if they so not even set foot in the Hotel. They put them on the payroll. They...

Dating In the work place [ 7 Answers ]

It's my first day starting my new job.and the woman that hired me is so sexy.she got a donk.and all I want to do is get closer to her.get to know her better.try to make us really cofrontable with each other. Until the point where we start to hang,chill with each other and date. I don't want to...

Practices at Work place [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to the office culture. I have a colleague "A", who informs be if he has to go out for 30-40 minutes during Non-lunch hours.He informed me as I was the only person at my desk and he had to leave as someone was waiting for him. Last week, I had some important unexpected work for...

Find place of work [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find someone's employer free of charge

View more questions Search