Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jfresh90210 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 05:49 PM
    What are the Top name brands for guys clothes ?
    What are the Top name brands for guys clothes?? I know some of them is Diesel, Polo, and JCrew. Is there any other brands??
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Oct 21, 2009, 12:45 PM

I'd say it depends on your personal style and budget.

Phat Farm & Gucci represent a wide-range of style and price.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2009, 12:50 PM

Karmaloop.com - Global Concrete Culture

Digital Gravel
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Oct 26, 2009, 07:09 PM

Hi,
    I don't know how old you are but here is a list of hip, trendy designers. Very cool... :)
    When looking them up online be sure to add guy's clothing or men's clothing to your search.

Pricey but you said "top".

Diesel
    Michael Kors (he has stuff for younger guys)
    GAP
    Jedidiah
    Public Opinion
    Scotch and Soda
    Boss Orange by Hugo Boss
    Ben Sherman
    Marc by Marc Jacobs
    Citizens of Humanity
    D & G

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to know which brands are the best? [ 2 Answers ]

I work in a vitamin shop, I love being surrounded by nutrition and supplements all day! And I love love love helping people but I need to help myself! I want to take a good multi vitamin, omega 3 and digestive enzyme. I have taken different kinds of each thing, but I'm just wondering where can I...

Thermostat Brands [ 6 Answers ]

I'm back. :-) I've already been looking at Honeywells and by looking at user manuals have found one I think I like & will work well w/out too much extra garbage. I've seen them recommended on here. But now this new sales guy I talked to seems pretty stuck on the idea of getting a Bryant to go...

Clothes Washer out of 2 year storage, clothes are not smelling too good [ 6 Answers ]

I know this probably has something to do with water intake, I just wanted to get everyone's recommendations on this. I had my clothes washer in storage for a couple of years and it appeared that we didn't get all of the water out before we stored it. Now when we wash clothes, there is...

Makeup Brands [ 3 Answers ]

What's the best bramd of makeup that you would suggest that is the most flawless on acne prone skin.

View more questions Search