-

Oct 20, 2009, 05:18 PM
    What is the best skin lightener you have ever used
    What is the best skin lightener you have ever used:D

Me, can't say. Wish I could... but you can, what's your experience
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2009, 08:31 PM
    Well for me I say the makari night crème and DS papaya soap.
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Oct 21, 2009, 12:49 AM
    Hydroquinone product: Reviva Labs Brown Spot Remover
    Natural Skin Lightener: Fair and Flawless Facial Lightener
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2009, 05:50 AM

Bio claire. Results were super fast and I loved it. I was so light and gorgeous but then I found out it was dangerous
    yes___I mean no Posts: 35, Reputation: 2
    -

Oct 21, 2009, 08:50 AM

Thanks I might use bio claire for a bit, I don't know but someone from here said that alpha arbutin is the best, how true is that.
    beautifulskin Posts: 143, Reputation: 5

Oct 21, 2009, 12:48 PM

I also heard that alpha arbutin is super effective but, I have never used it by itself though it is always mixed with other actives.

Anyhow the best all natural one I have used is Tonique 10x Intense Skin Whitening Cream hands down but, my favorite used to be GG. I used to buy GG from the African store near me but, it closed down. It really worked well!
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Oct 21, 2009, 01:20 PM

I think for me it was Diana Stalder soap and cream.
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2009, 07:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulskin View Post
    Anyhow the best all natural one I have used is Tonique 10x Intense Skin Whitening Cream hands down but, my favorite used to be GG. I used to buy GG from the African store near me but, it closed down. It really worked well!
    Ha ha for a second there I thought you were referring to me when you said "GG"

Alpha Arbutin is a really good active ingredient to use as a skin lightener and is safe. I believe Lilgreg is using it so you may want to ask more questions to him about it.

Oct 22, 2009, 12:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    ha ha for a second there I thought you were referring to me when you said "GG"

Alpha Arbutin is a really good active ingredient to use as a skin lightener and is safe. I believe Lilgreg is using it so you may want to ask more questions to him about it.
    What is GG:confused:
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Oct 22, 2009, 07:42 AM

G&G: G&G Skin Lightening Beauty Cream & G&G Beauty Soap Sold Online

You can ussually get them from most afro beauty stores

Oct 22, 2009, 07:44 AM
    beautifulskin

How's it going with the Tonique ?
    canuguesswhoiam Posts: 44, Reputation: -1

Oct 22, 2009, 08:13 PM

The OLD herbalinn cream, such a tiny quantity but a little went a very long way. But there were rumors it had mercury. Always a catch :(

Oct 23, 2009, 04:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    G&G: G&G Skin Lightening Beauty Cream & G&G Beauty Soap Sold Online

You can ussually get them from most afro beauty stores
    Lol Another big jar product from the afro store.
    A member from another forum wrote this.

grechen:

After going through about half of these creams one after another, and examing the rest a million times in the BS stores, it's obvious they're just the same cream with different colorings and stickers.

These have a long list of natural ingredients including arbutin, carrot, green tea, but seems like nothing more than the same white cream sometime tinted differently, with hidden hydroquinone or maybe other dangerous trace chemical as well.

Makes sense, one or two big companies in all beauty supply stores, most customers not realizing its all just the same big bottle "value" product they are trying in vain under different labels, one after another.

21D, DH7, H18, H20, HP25, HT25, HT26, H55+, SH18, X18, TC35, QEI+L3, AmI White, Body White, Easy White, Fair & White, Sure White, Clear & White Carrot, Extreme White, Maxi Light, Maxi White, Top White, Body Clear, Immediate Clear, G&G Clear Action, Clear Essence, Clear Fashion, Fashion Clear, Clear Fast, Clear & Smooth, Clear Touch, Body Clear, Dermaclair, Carotis, Clairliss,Clarisime,DH7, EnvI, Green Tea Lightening, Otentica, Rosance, Lexus...

Look at the names! They definitely like using the words White and Clear on the bottles. You think they could all be the same product?
    Only one I ever used was Fair and White.

Oct 23, 2009, 06:54 AM

Sometimes it does feel like a lot of products out there are a bit "same-ish", so there could be something to what this person is saying.
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2009, 10:19 PM
    ... scary. Seems the best way to be safe and still get results is just making your own because you never really know

Oct 24, 2009, 02:36 PM

So true! At the end of the day these companies know that there is a massive market out there for this type of product, even though the way that skin lightening is frowned upon, you wouldn't think so. So it is easy for them to cash in on peoples desperation to find something that works, even if it happens to be exactly the same thing you have tried before, by coming up with some new name. This is why boards like this are so important because hopefully a lot of money can be saved on products that have been tried and have failed to perform, by us sharing our experience.
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2009, 05:00 PM
    Yeah it's good that there are boards like this to help inform others and share experiences, avoid repeating some of the mistakes. The skin lightening industry is a billion dollar industry.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Oct 24, 2009, 05:06 PM

Yea I aree

Oct 25, 2009, 01:42 PM

I have thought about it and I believe that I could fly first class to New york on the amount of money I have wasted on useless products. Best I don't think about it too long!!

Nov 11, 2009, 08:11 AM
    [QUOTE=beautifulskin;2044471]I also heard that alpha arbutin is super effective but, I have never used it by itself though it is always mixed with other actives.

Anyhow the best all natural one I have used is Tonique 10x Intense Skin Whitening Cream hands down QUOTE]

beautifulskin how is the Tonique going for you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A3 lemon skin lightener? [ 3 Answers ]

Has anybody used A3 lemon skin lightener(A3 is the company)?. if you have how long did u see results with it?.

New Skin Lightener [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys I have just bought a skin lightener named Porcelana, it fades discolorations. I heard it works real well, it had 2% hydroquinone in it. Has anyone tried it before?

Natural skin lightener [ 2 Answers ]

Does any body know of natural skin lightener, without the use of chemicals etc. I have dark pigmentation on left side of my face that looks ugly! Wud be grateful for any advice. Thanks:)

Has any one used neoprosone gel forte to lighten skin or as a skin lightener [ 70 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this site but I wanted to know if any one knows about neoprosone gel forte. I have been using this cream for six months now I have had very good results, but I just wanted to know if any one has the same out come as me. I was using mono to depig my skin, but after 8 months of...

Would like to know about skin lightener or skin whitener [ 2 Answers ]

I am an african female with very dark skin, that I would like to lighten. First, I have read about L-Glutathione vitamins used with Vitamin C, then I read about monobenzone, but I don't know where to purchase this. Please give me opinion on both of these options.:) :)

View more questions Search