mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Oct 20, 2009, 04:13 PM
    curriousity killed.
    *** details deleted

sorry for this being such an off-putting topic, just I'm worried... =/
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2009, 04:22 PM

If you are still bleeding then quite honestly you might have torn something inside your rectum. This can be serious as any tear in that area can lead to bacteria entering your bloodstream. Try to either go to the hospital or see a doctor to get checked out as soon as possible.
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Oct 20, 2009, 04:29 PM

The only time I can get it is.. maybe tomorrow, as far as I know, I'm not bleeding anymore, I'm not for putting anything up there again, but if I have to I will just to check, its not ozzing out the hole so.. I'm not sure if this is a good sign or not, ill get it check asap
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 20, 2009, 07:32 PM
    Can't check anytime you use the bathroom or anywhere??

You have received a good answer, thread closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dog killed a poodle [ 4 Answers ]

We've had a dog since he was 6 weeks old. He's 9 years old now. About 4 years ago my mom moved into town and took him with her (we live in the country). He was good down there until a few weeks ago. Back in mid-April my mom's landlord accidentally let the dog out and it went outback and attacked...

Killed another drain! [ 1 Answers ]

Kitchen sink was draining slowly, so sent husband to investigate... after all he's the one who keeps washing food debris down the sink!! He scraped out a load of white scum, masses of it. Bits of spaghetti as well. Some scum the size of large rocks. Still blocked though and over flowing on to the...

I Know Who Killed Me DVD [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know when "I Know Who Killed Me" starring Lindsay Lohan, will come out on DVD? I know it was released late July, but assumed it would be out on video right about now... any ideas? Thanks

View more questions Search