Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Nov 20, 2009, 02:09 PM
    So have you seen any sign around your stand, other than does wandering by?
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2009, 02:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    So have you seen any sign around your stand, other than does wandering by?
    No, I haven't seen any signs? What is something I can look for? I haven't seen any trees being rubbed on, just a bunch of brush laid over and crushed.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Nov 20, 2009, 02:20 PM
    I was hoping you had seen some rubs, those are the surest signs of multiple bucks. You might want to check the "beds" for musk smells.

That brings up another question, they should be in rut in Indiana by now, can you hear them right after dark?
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2009, 02:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    I was hoping you had seen some rubs, those are the surest signs of multiple bucks. You might want to check the "beds" for musk smells.

That brings up another question, they should be in rut in Indiana by now, can you hear them right after dark?
    I haven't heard anything I am not by my hunting spot after dark usually anyway. I heart they should be in rut this week as well, wo hopefully I have a greater chance. I am debating if I should go tonight or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Idle "hunting" on 89 Honda Civic [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this form but so far everyone seems fairly knowledgeable. I currently am driving a 1989 Honda Civic LX 1.5 with M/T PGM-FI and 181,000 miles. Recently, when my car reaches it's normal running temperature, my car will began to idle erratically, almost like it is "hunting" for where to...

Discovery, Animal Planet, "Lost Tapes" series: "Monster of Monterey" (Sharon Novak) [ 28 Answers ]

I watched this premier episode last night: Sharon Novak did a 171 day solo sailing trip and web-cammed it for nothingabout the real story. My opinion of the family of Discovery Channels has dropped several notches. Does anyone know the real story? I'll be the first to apologize if the...

View more questions Search