Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angelbabe76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 10:09 AM
    How can you find a grant fast or get a loan?
    Where can you go for emergency grants/cash? I have lost my job again due to taking care of my elderly parents and a false diagnosis of cancer.
    I cannot get a lawyer to represent me and am having a hard time finding a job. I spent my savings on further education and an investment that fell through. I haven't found work since June. I have been getting unemployment but need to pay off bills. I wanted a grant to start a business and/or pay for my state boards. I do not know where to turn. Please help.

Thanks

SLPH
    tas4eaad1 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2009, 04:32 AM

Have you been to Workforce or Onestop employment center? They have people at the one in my area to direct you and help you through the process of finding loans/grants that may be avail. And helping you get qualified for them
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2009, 05:07 AM

Try an visit an unemployment office and see what they have. If they don't have anything check out some sites that give loans for business. Are you familiar with the term "Going Green"? That is doing anything to help the environment. There is a big need for it today and that will be the easiest way to get a loan if you did something along the lines of that. If not there are other business loans you can get, but you will have to get certain things to do it. Have you checked anything out like unsecured bank loans or a place like check into cash. Any loaning companies?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a convicted felon get a grant or loan? [ 13 Answers ]

I was wondering if there any loans or grants that convicted felons can get to start a business?

Needing Grant or Loan to Start a Business [ 3 Answers ]

What programs are available for a convicted felon to receive grants or loans to start a business?

Where can I find a loan or grant for the disabled? [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I could turn to get a grant, so that I won't become homeless? I am already on disability, but can hardly survive, due to dept occurred while waiting on disability money to be approved. HELP (I am a legal immigrant that worked for over 25 years in the US, waiting to be...

View more questions Search