Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kjgawlick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 08:19 AM
    Intro Letter
    I want to create a letter to introduce TimberSil an EPA Approved Non Toxic and Class A
    Fire Retardant Lumber to Architects and Engineers, so it can be specified for LEED projects
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2009, 01:23 PM
    Hi, kjgawlick!

I'm sure that you know more about that product than anyone else here. So, my suggestion to you, would be for you to post a draft of the letter here, without putting any contact information in it, so that we can then take a look at it to suggest to you ways that you might make improvements to it.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intro letter [ 2 Answers ]

HI, My company is healthcare managemt company, I want to send introduction letter to corporates specially software companies, can I get sample letter? Kodeti

Intro Letter [ 3 Answers ]

I am a sales rep for NeoStar here in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. I want to know how to approach companies, I have been sending out flyers to companies with very little success, but was wonder if I first should send out Intro Letters first and what to say in that letter. We sell hdmi, usb cables, kvm...

Intro letter [ 2 Answers ]

I need a complete Introduction letter of printing press

Self Intro LEtter [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I recently joined a software company. I need to send a letter introducing about myself and about the company. Can anybody please send me a sample or the format Thanks

View more questions Search