Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kliederbach Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 07:37 AM
    Denied Medicare until July 2010 need ins until then
    Was denied Medicare until July 2010 because of misinformation from husbands insurance through Benefits through his retirement package upon Retirement. I NOW need insurance coverage and can not afford cobra on 2 Social Security checks-My part time job & husbands unemployment checks which may end soon. PLEASE help!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2009, 08:16 AM

There are many people in your same situation for various reasons. Have you checked into low income health insurance through various programs offered in your State?
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2009, 10:06 AM

Have you looked into Medicaid?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Going to Delhi India in 2010? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know some basics. I'm flying either from calgary or toronto depends I guess. With a stop over somewhere landing in delhi eventually. -i'm learning some hindi words -what are good cheap hotels? -sights to see besides taj mahal? -i'm planning to buy a salwar kameez or more(or get...

2010 census and fines [ 16 Answers ]

An acquaintance says he is working for US government as a special census taker, using a provided list of names he must ask intrusive and private questions and is told to "not take no for an answer" He reports failure to answer the questions results in large fines. Is there such a thing as "special...

US To Crumble under a Civil War in 2010 [ 24 Answers ]

By ANDREW OSBORN WALL STREET JOURNAL MOSCOW -- For a decade, Russian academic Igor Panarin has been predicting the U.S. will fall apart in 2010. For most of that time, he admits, few took his argument -- that an economic and moral collapse will trigger a civil war and the eventual breakup of the...

View more questions Search