Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roshini143 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 06:40 AM
    How to gain a weight
    Hi,

Am 24 years old my heigt is 5.4 and weight is 46 kgs, I need to gain weight in one month :( Is any easy is there to get weight
    Metalhead11592 Posts: 157, Reputation: 11

Oct 20, 2009, 06:42 AM

Hi Roshini,
    What type of foods do you like? Please let me know so I can help you make a diet to put on weight

Oct 20, 2009, 06:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead11592 View Post
    Hi Roshini,
    What type of foods do you like? please let me know so i can help you make a diet to put on weight

I like
    Non Veg:
    Chicken (am out side to home so I will not eat in hotels)

Veg:
    I like all the items like (daal, potato)

I like ice creams I will not chocolates

Oct 20, 2009, 06:55 AM

Ok Chicken is the meat that has one of the lowest fat contents, it something that you should try to eat when you want to lose weight, try eating some chicken of course since you like it but see if you can stomach some Steak or some sort of Beef or Pork. My Mother is a nutrionist and I've been educated on what to eat and what not to eat so I can tell you what you should not eat.
    As For the veggies potatoes are great they are full of carbs and also aren't that bad for you depending on how you prepare them. Ice cream again isn't good for you but since you're a tiny person I don't think that it'll hurt. Eat a fast food meal a day maybe if you can get a chicken sanwhich from McDonalds if you have those where your from. Also I'm a body builder/weight lifter so I take a supplement to keep my body weight up. Try going to GNC.com look at the supplements such as Whey protein or even other supplements that are saying weight gain! I believe that you shouldn't buy your products from them because their prices are so high. Find the product there and then go to a store like Walmart or Target for lower prices. Make sure you eat 3 or 4 meals a day. Also specify if you want the weight gain in muscle or fat.

Oct 20, 2009, 06:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead11592 View Post
    Ok Chicken is the meat that has one of the lowest fat contents, it something that you should try to eat when you want to lose weight, try eating some chicken of course since you like it but see if you can stomach some Steak or some sort of Beef or Pork. My Mother is a nutrionist and i've been educated on what to eat and what not to eat so i can tell you what you should not eat.
    As For the veggies potatos are great they are full of carbs and also aren't that bad for you depending on how you prepare them. Ice cream again isnt good for you but since your a tiny person i dont think that it'll hurt. Eat a fast food meal a day maybe if you can get a chicken sanwhich from McDonalds if you have those where your from. Also i'm a body builder/weight lifter so i take a supplement to keep my body weight up. Try going to GNC.com look at the supplements such as Whey protein or even other supplements that are saying weight gain! i believe that you shouldnt buy your products from them because their prices are so high. Find the product there and then go to a store like Walmart or Target for lower prices. Make sure you eat 3 or 4 meals a day. Also specify if you want the weight gain in muscle or fat.
    OK I will try. I want to be medium FAT
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 20, 2009, 07:02 AM
    How much weight do you want to gain? Gaining too much in one month can be very dangerous to your health.

Oct 20, 2009, 07:02 AM

All right I'm glad I could be some help
    ~Metal
    satirical Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2009, 12:43 PM
    Hi.

Try a low volume workout routine, that consists of heavy weight and low repetitions.

Doing this style of weight lifting can help enhance muscle mass and help you gain weight.

There's also a really helpful site that provides lots of info on muscle build tips: Muscle Building Tips for Natural Bodybuilding.
    samirch99 Posts: 25, Reputation: -1

Oct 27, 2009, 11:51 PM

You must try to double your intake of protein foods and also work out. I was a lanky lad until I began working out and eating double meals. My biceps are now almost double circumference and my weight doubled as well though it doesn't look it, since it is all solid muscle.
    ksl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2009, 02:50 PM
    Eat a lot of carbohydrates such as, rice, bread... sleep at least 12 hrs a day...
    Marvin Valeros Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2009, 12:30 AM

For you to gain weight... you need to eat more meat,. yet you still need to have a balance diet plan which means you need to eat fruits and vegetables and don't forget your milk.. proper diet can help you gain the waight you need... and a High-carb diet is the right one for you... no alcohol and cigars OK... :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to gain weight [ 5 Answers ]

What is the best way to gain weight?

Weight gain [ 1 Answers ]

My dog is very small she is 28 lbs and she is 6 months old I have a pitbull I wanted to know what could I feed her so that she could gain weight or is there any weight gain supplements that she could take her ribs are visible she looks sick her doctor said just keep food her her bowl but no...

I need to gain weight [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 kids and I'm 5"tall and weight no more than 85 lbs.. I love food and I eat a lot.I'm not trying to lose weight cause I don't like to look skinny.. I can never gain weight and when I do I lose them after a while.. I've gain a lot of weight when I was pregnant but I lost it after I had the...

Weight gain [ 2 Answers ]

I am 22, height 155cm.50kg. I want to have expanded bones and more weight so that I will be looking like the person of correct age. Now I am looking like 15year boy. This makes me depression. Kindly give the suggestions and advice.

View more questions Search