Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2009, 02:14 AM
    Rehmanvohra. Managerial ?
    You once gave me a link to what I believe were international managerial methods. It was 4 letters and had a couple of C's in it. Do you know what I'm talking about? I cannot find it and I stupidly didn't bookmark it. Can you provide that for me again? Thanks.
    rehmanvohra Posts: 739, Reputation: 27

Oct 20, 2009, 05:46 AM

I am extremely sorry, I myself at a loss about this. I prefer to answer on financial and managerial accounting. I have attached files to a few readers, but except for you, I do not remember sending a link. I did send you a question on consignment accounting through PM and so far I have not received any response from you.

That gives me an idea that I must also use book marks to avoid confusion.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2009, 08:36 PM

Ok... I do vaguely remember what the topic was so I'll try to do a search for it. Plus, since I was posting on that thread it'll be in my subscriptions somewhere. Not a problem.

As for the consignment thing... that is not really an area I am particularly interested in. So I found it difficult to even keep my mind on the question. I'd forgotten about it.

And yes, bookmarks are good things. I have a zillion of them, but usually don't have time to go back through all the stuff I would like.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Managerial economics [ 2 Answers ]

1. Define and explain the “principal-agent problem”. 2. Differentiate “demand” from “quantity demanded”. What factors influence “demand”? 3. What is the relationship of “income elasticity for restaurant food” on the “eating out” Behavior of individuals in a recession? 4. Under what...

Managerial accounting [ 1 Answers ]

Northern Pacific Fixtures Company sells a single product for $28 per unit. If variable expenses are 65% of sales and fixed expenses total $9,800, the break-even point will be:

Managerial accounting [ 3 Answers ]

I have to creat a cookie shop and estimate the cost of materials, labor,and overhead to determine the cost of goods produced. I have no clue where to start. Please help

View more questions Search