Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TRune123 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 01:10 AM
    Clarification needed
    Ok, I don't need anyone to do work for me, I earn my own 3.91 GPA

Justr need definition for competion of internal resorces so I can seacrhj web for material so that I formulate my own opinion:

What does it mean by accesing external resources

FYI, I can not post my entire work in here due to Turnitin.com if i do it will make my similarity score sky rocket I am happy with my 0% so far
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2009, 01:25 AM
    Hi, TRune123!

Did you read the announcement that Curlyben gave you a link to regarding the posting of homework questions here?

Thanks!

Oct 20, 2009, 02:42 AM
    Asking for clarification is not asking you to do work.. thought you were experts if your were you would know this.

The assignment is not definition the assignment is to explan how I would address those. I am not asking anyone to explain how to address

I am asking for a small definition so I can do my own reasch on subject or at least point me to a good resource on WEB that addresses those.

If I paste all my work in here it is pick up on turnitin and would appear to plagerized even though its my own work. Now If you have an email I send it too I would be happy to send my paper there.

Oct 20, 2009, 03:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, TRune123!

Did you read the announcement that Curlyben gave you a link to regarding the posting of homework questions here?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Did you read the announcement ?
    Asking for clarification is not asking you to do work... thought you were experts if you were you would know this.

The assignment is not definition the assignment is to explain how I would address those. I am not asking anyone to explain how to address

I am asking for a small definition so I can do my own research on subject or at least point me to a good resource on WEB that addresses those.

Competition for internal resources and Acessing external environment - Looking for sorces now but if you can please help me find a good resource their not in my text

If I paste all my work in here it is pick up on turnitin and would appear too plagiarized even though it’s my own work. Now if you have an email I send it too I would be happy to send my paper there.
    Again if your are experts you know turnit in checks the web for similaritys by posting my paper here would come back with 100% right now its 0% and I would like to keep it that way; In case you don't know 100% is bad bad bad

But just in case:

I am thinking competion for internal resorces is aquiring desired budgets, incentives for employees

For Assing external enviroment: I am thinking low market share, lack of consumer interest ect....

If you can't give example like I just did AT least let me know if I am on right track

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm looking for a Clarification [ 92 Answers ]

Recently stated here was the proposition that no one can be saved unless they believe in Jesus. What happens to a week-old baby who dies? Did Jesus make an exception for these? Does the baby go to hell?

Latin clarification needed [ 1 Answers ]

In Latin, what's the difference between Decus, Honos, and Honor?

Clarification Before I Buy [ 2 Answers ]

OK.. Just getting some last minute advice before I run out and spend money lol. I am running a line out to a detached building. It will be coming out of a 200 amp service into a 60 amp breaker sub panel. I will use 6-3 w/gnd (Underground w/ conduit) to do this as well as #6 to run from the ground...

Makeup air clarification needed [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there, I have my furnace and water heater in a closet in my home. My home is approx. 1000 sq. ft. and has a crawl space. There is a vent on the floor which is supposed to provide makeup air to the furnace and the water heater. The vent looks like a standard floor register and I think it is...

Tax clarification [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am a green card holder with us income as only gift of shares from my son.I have foreign country income from India as dividends,interest and small business income.All this I am getting in india for several years before I became a residenrt and my foreign income has no connection with any...

View more questions Search