Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joeyfern Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 12:02 AM
    Portuguese passport/Visa
    Hi,My Grand-parents were born in Goa in the 1900`.My mother ,their daughter expired a few years ago.I would like to know how to acquire a Portuguese passport/Visa.
    The formalities involved and whom to contact in Goa.
    Thanks!J.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 20, 2009, 12:03 AM
    Please refer to this sticky: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/visas-...-me-28679.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I apply portuguese passport on my mother's portuguese pasport in uk [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a student in uk and I have been here for last four years. My visa is expiring next year jan 2010 and holding indian passport. I was wondering if I can apply for portuguese passport through portuguese embassy without going back to my home country (goa , india) since my mother has been...

American born with portuguese parents and want a portuguese passport [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all. Basically I am trying to find a way around being american (born and raised) and trying to go to the UK to live with my boyfriend and work there. I thought the easist way might be to obtain a portuguese passport and therefore be free to rome in and out of the UK with out visa issues that I...

Portuguese I.D card vs Portuguese passport [ 1 Answers ]

If I have my Portuguese I.D card on me and I want to travel to Italy do I still need to bring my Portuguese passport with me Many thanks

Portuguese passport [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, this is Simco here, I want to know how much time it takes for an old document Submited at the Portuguese Consulate in Goa to be verified? Thanks.

Portuguese passport [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Law, I have submitted all the documents in Portugal duly endorsed by the Portuguese consulate in Goa in the year 2004. I have also received my process number but I cannot understand why is my next appointment being held up. Can you please let me know what will be the next step ? Thank...

View more questions Search