Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curious183 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 09:34 PM
    Unprotected sex after 1st pill of Plan B
    Had unprotected sex after 1st pill of Plan B(emergency contraception), 2nd pill due after 10hrs. Do I need to take the whole of Plan B again or just the 2nd pill s enough?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2009, 11:57 PM

I'm sorry but what on earth were you thinking having unprotected sex AGAIN after taking the first pill.

Plan B really messes with your body an it should NOT be used as a form of contraception.

I would be consulting your doctor to find out if it is safe to take it again straight away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When is it safe to have unprotected sex after starting the pill? [ 5 Answers ]

I first started taking alesse 28 about 3 years ago, I was on it for about 2 and a half years and it worked fine, I had unprotected sex but never became pregnant. However, I forget how long I waited after I first started taking the pill before I had unprotected sex. I started taking the pill again...

Unprotected sex and Plan B pill, pull out method during ovulation [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on 06/09/2009. My last period was 05/28/2009. I took the Plan B pill 4 hours later and we used the pull out method. I know he didn't come inside of me, but I also know precome may cause pregnancy. I looked up my ovulation later, and according to most...

On the pill and taking antibiotics, had unprotected sex am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Im taking the pill but had to start taking antibiotics so came off the pill while I was taking them, I had my bleed cause I hadn't taken my pills for a few days and then after I had finished my bleed (yesterday) me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex so I took a pill and then I took my pill again...

I missed a pill and had unprotected sex twice that day could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Im 20 and think I may be pregnant I don't know if you can miss one pill and its OK ? Has anyone got advise please share Thanks!

On pill for a month l unprotected [ 3 Answers ]

I've been on a pill for at-least a month just started my other packet 3 days ago. I've had unprotected sex with my boyfriend after I finished my period and what the chances of me being pregnant even if he didn't ejaculate? I know the pre-ejaculate issue but, I heard stories like if I was on a...

View more questions Search