Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ralph santosuosso Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 07:42 PM
    Bacon Donuts in Boston
    Where can I buy donuts with bacon in the Boston area?
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2009, 09:00 PM
    I don't know, but if you come up with a recipe please let me know!:)
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Oct 20, 2009, 05:48 PM

Most unusual... You got my attention! I have never heard of this but had to look it up. I didn't find a location for you but I did find a vid for the curious.

Click here: YouTube - Atrias Butterscotch Doughnuts with Bacon Powder on Fox & Friends

Now go have some fun!:D:rolleyes::p!!!
    Ralph santosuosso Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 06:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by summer7 View Post
    Most unusual...You got my attention! I have never heard of this but had to look it up. I didn't find a location for you but I did find a vid for the curious.

Click here: YouTube - Atrias Butterscotch Doughnuts with Bacon Powder on Fox & Friends

Now go have some fun!:D:rolleyes::p!!!
    Thank you! I saw them on the Travel Channel on Anthony Bourdain No Reservation. Voodoo Donut in Portland OR.

Oct 20, 2009, 07:02 PM

Sounds interesting. Well, you'll have a story for your friends, "I had a bacon covered donut and I lived to tell about it!" L:)L

Oct 20, 2009, 07:12 PM

You're right, Dahlia! It probably is good. Almost reminds me of figs stuffed with goat cheese and wrapped in bacon. Those are super yummy. You have the sweet and savory together. Great, now I'm hungry! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Humor to dunk donuts by [ 3 Answers ]

Military Cargo Plane A military cargo plane, flying over a populated area, suddenly loses power and starts to nose down. The pilot tries to pull up, but with all their cargo, the plane is too heavy. So he yells to the soldiers in back to throw things out to make the plane lighter. They throw...

Dunkin donuts gone wrong. Worst experience ever! [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, so I started this blog so that everyone can vent about a bad resturaunt/bar/diner/fast experience they have recently had. Now I'm a dunkin donuts person. I never got into starbucks. I hate coffee but I love the other selection of drinks they have and everything (donuts, cookies, snadwiches,...

Bacon Wrapped Bacon [ 13 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I always comment on how bacon makes everything better. Jokingly, I always say that someday I am going to make bacon wrapped bacon. Now I need some help. :-D I have a vision of some sort of ball made of crushed bacon and bread crumbs... maybe fried, then baked with a strip...

Man eats bacon [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a film a long time ago where a man goes into a room asks some questions and then proceeds to eat bacon. After this is a lot of killing. Help me please!

Frenco donuts [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a 2" to 2" Ferco donut to replace the hot lead and hemp on a 2" cast iron hub and connected it to a 2" schedule 40 pvc pipe. What is the best way to pressure test this so I know if it is a tite seal?

View more questions Search