Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    help888 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 06:20 PM
    Reading women
    I gave a litte gift to a women the other day and her reaction was smiling and kind of laughing at the same time , so I don't know if she was happy from my gift or she was laughing at me? Any opinions will be apreciate.Thanks
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 19, 2009, 06:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by help888 View Post
    I gave a litte gift to a women the other day and her reaction was smiling and kind of laughing at the same time , so i dont know if she was happy from my gift or she was laughing at me? any opinions will be apreciate.Thanks
    She was probably happy with the gift. People laugh when they're happy.
    help888 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 09:12 PM

My friend told me that if she laugh ,she is probably not interested in me.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 19, 2009, 09:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by help888 View Post
    My friend told me that if she laugh ,she is probaly not interested in me.
    Why not ask her instead of trusting your friend?
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 19, 2009, 09:41 PM
    Hello Help,

I totally agree with Altenweg. She was most likely happy with the gift and started to laugh. Not to mention you may have caught her off guard. So when you gave her the gift, she may have felt gitty, excited and that was her way of reacting. Don't read so much into it. I'm sure she loved what you got her..
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2009, 05:27 AM

Last time I checked women aren't like any other book I've read. They are much more understandable when you ask them or talk to them, not when you try to "read" them.
    Metalhead11592 Posts: 157, Reputation: 11

Oct 20, 2009, 06:21 AM

Women are one of the most complex and hard to read things on the planet. So.. don't try to read them, the more upfront and honest with your feelings you are the better it gets. A women wants to know how you feel and I garentee that she wants to know how you feel about many different things. The more you share the more you'll get back in return things will only get better the more you talk about what your thinking.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2009, 09:43 AM

Haven't you heard? Guys say women are complicated... Have they met themselves? People are so wrapped up in feelings, emotions, and selfishness that it's hard to read anybody at this point. I have just as much fights and drama between me and my fiancé as I do between me and any of my girlfriends. Ugh, some people's kids.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

Not reading CDs [ 5 Answers ]

I have put in a new CD driver a few years ago and it has worked up until now. It doesn't want to read music CD's or blank ones. Can anyone let me know what is goiong on and how I can fix it? I have went to the Device Manager and I have unistalled the hardware and reinstalled it but still no luck.

Really want a reading [ 7 Answers ]

I can't find anyplace that does FREE readings. THey all have hidden charges, and charged readings are so terribly inaccurate, but enough of that, is there anyone here that can give me a reading? If you can, let me know, and I'll send a personal message.

Am I reading it too much? [ 4 Answers ]

Jason is my friend's friend and I am interested in him. We went out last week in a group and jason asked if I knew that my friend (david) likes me and stuff. I told Jason that David and I are just friends and Jason called me later that week and we talked for a short while but never called me...

View more questions Search