Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    don74 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 02:42 PM
    I'm not sure of the title but I think its All Night I'm looking for artist name
    This is a late 1980"s R&b duet
    The lyrics are: well I may not be the man that I want to be but I'm sho nuff not the man that I use to be you see I change my ways turn my life around girl I'll never give you up just give me one more chance lets get down with some real good loving come on baby lets get down with some real good loving all night long. :D
    AquaLiz Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Nov 25, 2009, 10:27 AM

"You and Me Tonight" - Aurra
    don74 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2009, 10:11 PM

That was the right artist thank you so Much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a song title and artist I heard last night on heartbreakers on Heart FM! [ 6 Answers ]

I heard a song sung by a female artist last night where part of the lyrics were "...I'm alright, even when under your spotlight...", it wasn't a slushy, weepy kind of love song, but a kind of love song all the same! I loved it and HAVE to know the title and name of the singer so I can get it on my...

I'm looking for a song title and artist. [ 4 Answers ]

I think the song is by Billy Idol, and I think the lyrics go something like " If you want to find hell with me I can show what its like" another part is " mother tell your children not to look my way" if you can I would appreciate it, as its driving me crazy. Thank you.

I'm looking for the title of an old kids show around the 80 early 90 about a lion that [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a old kids show about a lion that flys and I think there was witches and other crazy animals they could talk but it wasn't a cartoon

Looking for artist of a song: Just let me let me just let me [ 3 Answers ]

I have been looking for this artist name for some time now. I thout it was Macy Grey, but I am not that sure. The song is a r & b song. Some lyrics are: Just let me let me just let me, just let me let me just (mmmhmmmm) <that is the chorus it replays a few times>. Some other words in the song are...

View more questions Search