Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    knightwolfpk Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Oct 19, 2009, 12:12 PM
    Need to Know The Name & Artist of The Song.
    It's a late 80's and aerly 90's song. I know the title of the song which is "Close But No Cigar" and the coures which is 'you came close, close but no cigar, you better not get far' and few scenes of the music video. Its shows that a soccer (football) match is going on the TV and the guy wants to watch the match but his wfie won't let him, and the start arguing about it and start to struggle with each other, also during the artist appears with a guitar in his hand, and the couple are living in a apartment. When the song ends the camera zoom out from the apertment and shows the outer view of it.

Thanks in advance who ever finds the song for and tells from where I can download it.

Thanks again.
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Nov 5, 2009, 04:52 AM

YouTube - THOMAS DOLBY - Close But No Cigar
    There're a few versions, but the link above is to the Thomas Dolby one which I hope is what you're looking for :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The song titile is Do I it's a country song but don't know the artist [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for the artist to the country song Do I any one that can tell me I would greatly appreciate it:D

Male Artist cannot find name of song or Artist [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a song title and Artist: It is a Male band, "I won't live to see another day I promise you because a girl like you is impossible to find Impossible to find". That is the line I can remember sure hope you can help

Can you give me title of song & artist--I have a few lines from song? [ 1 Answers ]

I need the title of the song & the artist who sang it--I have a few words of the lyrics I opened up the frig idaire but there was no groceries there if someone gave me a bone I'd have to fight the dog for it

View more questions Search