Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trina3866 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 07:50 AM
    2 missed periods negative test
    HI everyone well its almost the end of the month and this will be my 2nd missed period... I believe I have irregular periods but for the past few months I had my period every month. My last period was in Aug me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex a lot... The first week in oct I been spotting only when I whip but after a couple of whips theirs nothing there and this only lasted a couple of days... some days later I took a HPT and it came out negative... I have no symptoms... What could be wrong with me PLEASE I NEED SOME ADVICE PLEASE
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Oct 19, 2009, 11:36 AM

You should see your doctor. Missing a period/irregular periods should be reported because there are many reasons this could be happening.

Oct 19, 2009, 12:02 PM

So I should rule being pregnant out
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

Oct 19, 2009, 12:13 PM

No, you should not rule being pregnant out. HPTs are not always 100% accurate. It is still a possibility but it may also be something else that may be more serious. Your doctor should be able to confirm or rule out pregnancy and find the root of the problem.

Oct 21, 2009, 09:01 AM
    Thank u I go see my obgyn on the 2nd of nov
    katt86 Posts: 144, Reputation: 9

Oct 21, 2009, 11:56 AM

It could also be the case that your periods have reverted back to their old irregular ways as this is possible but like everyone has said your doctor will be able to tell you more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've missed I think a few periods but test is negative! [ 10 Answers ]

Hi there, 3 months ago I was on a numerous amount of antibiotics, so I stopped taking the pill, as I thought what was the point as the pill wouldn't work anyhow. Well when me and my hubby first had intercourse I led to believe he used a condom (I was under the influrence of alcohol at the time)...

2 Missed Periods, Negative Blood Test [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, I haven't gotten my period since Nov. 23. I took a blood pregnany test on Jan. 11th but it was non pregnancy. Before I got the results back from the pregnancy test my doctor checked my cervix and scheduled me for a sonogram in two weeks. (this Friday) I am really scared because I don't...

Missed periods and negative blood test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Last I saw my periods on 26 April 09 and I took pregnant home test on 4th May and blood test on 20 June both turned out negative but still I can't see my periods and for the June also there is no symptoms of my periods. I always develop some pains in my breast before my periods are due but...

4 missed periods and 3 negative pregnancy test anyone know why? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi all sorry new to all this :D, I am really concerned I have missed 4 months worth of periods and had 3 negative tests. I have been to my g.p and they have taken blood. My FBCS are back but my estrogen testosterone and hcg are not back 3 weeks later is this normal ? Or have I been...

View more questions Search