Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    worried me Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2006, 06:41 AM
    Leaking breasts
    Hi I had a daughter 3yrs ago and also had the coil fitted and my boobs have started to leak milk and I wanted to now what it could mean I am pregnant and if so is the coil harmin the baby

Nov 4, 2006, 06:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by worried me
    hi i had a daughter 3yrs ago and also had the coil fitted and my boobs have started to leak milk and i wanted to now what it could mean i am pregnant and if so is the coil harmin the baby
    Thanxs if u can help
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 4, 2006, 07:23 AM
    Are you leaking from both breasts or just one? How old are you? Did you breast feed your baby?

Nov 4, 2006, 07:26 AM
    Yes I breast my daughter for 2mounths. I am 21yrs old and milk is coming out of my left breast when milk stops coming and greeny colour appears but clear fluid out of my right
    Expert

Nov 4, 2006, 07:32 AM
    You need to have this checked out by your doctor. The "greeny" color you mention sounds like an infection that can be fixed with some antibiotics.

Nov 4, 2006, 07:34 AM
    So is it normal for the milk to come with this as well
    Expert

Nov 4, 2006, 07:42 AM
    If it is something called mastitis, yes. But this is something you need to see your doctor about. Just leaking milk is not normal. The greenish color indicates infection. Infection does not go away by itself.

Please make an appointment with your doc as soon as possible.

Nov 4, 2006, 07:44 AM
    OK thank you very much for your help I will go docs Monday morning and let you no
    Expert

Nov 4, 2006, 07:51 AM
    Yes, please keep me posted.

Nov 6, 2006, 06:00 AM
    I went to my doctors today and I have a infection in my ducts she gave me some antibiotics, I all so have to go to a specilaist for some test as cancer and cyst run in the family. But the infection should clear up soon. Thanxs for your help as well

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boobs [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 12 and I'm a 34 C and they say that your boobs are fully developed and I've had them since about 3rd grd and they have grown 2 cups since I got them in 3rd grd and now, I'm a C and I don't look like it at all I look like a B and it really weird and I don't like Wire bras or even padded ones I...

Fat with big boobs [ 8 Answers ]

Hi all I'm a 14 yr old girl with size 14c boobs guys think its hott but they are relli annoying, I'm also fat 70kgs and losing weight by not eating I'm at that stage the reason I started to loose weight is because I got told that you could loose your boobs by losing weight so I'm doing excessive...

Which is best,/boobs [ 5 Answers ]

What catches guyz eyes,is it ass/boobs 8)

Boobs [ 7 Answers ]

Hey all I'm not sure where exactly to put this post but I figured it is part of weight loss but I'm puttin a copy here too so here we go. I'm 20 and my boobs are size 16 e and there tooo big I hate it and I got some problem with my hands where I get lots of pain in them my hand specialest...

Large boobs [ 11 Answers ]

Hey all I'm not sure where exactly to put this post but I figured it is part of weight loss so here we go. I'm 20 and my boobs are size 16 e and there tooo big I hate it and I got some problem with my hands where I get lots of pain in them my hand specialest recommend to get a breast reductions...

View more questions Search