Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 19, 2009, 10:52 AM

Before you go any further, and disrupt anyone ELSE'S life, you need to get a DNA test done to determine whether your father is your biological father.

Until you've eliminated THAT possibility, then you have nothing to work with.
    Ellisa Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    Before you go any further, and disrupt anyone ELSE'S life, you need to get a DNA test done to determine whether or not your father is your biological father.

Until you've eliminated THAT possibility, then you have nothing to work with.
    Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Daughter born, married but not to baby's father [ 5 Answers ]

I am having a baby in North Dakota and I don't know what I should but on the birth certificate. I am married but have been separated for some time, planning on divorce. I am pregnant with another mans child and will deliver soon. Can I put this other man on my child's birth certificate. What do...

I wish to find my biological mother and father [ 5 Answers ]

My name is Mark and I would like very much to meet my biological mother and father. I'm not needing anything from them. I'm financially well off, but would like to meet them to bring some closure to my adoption. I have a lovely wife and three beautiful children. I was born November 23, 1964...

Curious about biological mother or father [ 6 Answers ]

View more questions Search