Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yellowstarlady Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2009, 03:10 PM
    1 Day Late
    Ok so I am on the birth control pill and have been on the brand I'm on now for a year. I had some irregular bleeding for the past 2 months and my doctor prescribed a higher dose pill to start taking once I finish out this pack. Last month I got my period 1 week early while taking the active pills. I then skipped my period week and started my new pack of active pills. The bleeding lasted for another 5 days. Now I just started my sugar pills today but last week I had light brown discharge for 3 or 4 days. Not enough to wear a panty liner or tampon. My period has not started yet even though I am on my 1st sugar pill. Should I be worried? This used to happen earlier in the year before my periods became irregular, my period would always start on the 3rd day of the sugar pills.

Please help!
    Thanks!
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2009, 01:11 PM

I wouldn't worry, especially since your doctor has you on a different dosage of pills, and your period hasn't exactly been regular in recent months. 1 day isn't enough to be worried. If a week has passed, I would take a pregnancy test, but I wouldn't worry about anything until 7-10 days has passed and there's no sign of your period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late night movies on ZEE MGM in late 90s n early 2000 [ 9 Answers ]

I need to know the name list of all those movies shown on ZEE MGM at late night hours in india on TV : like hot bubble gums ,wild orchids ,female perversions ,dominos ,etc And if possible the download links to them All those adult movies on zee MGM late night in india back in late 1990s...

Late period(26 days late) negative HPT's [ 7 Answers ]

I was supposed to have my period about 26 days ago. I still haven't had it, and I have taken 3 HPT, they all came out negative. I've been feeling dizzy and REALLY REALLY tired all the time. I have body itches and headaches andi feel sick at night and in the mornings. I'm also urinating more than...

Why so late [ 4 Answers ]

MY girlfriend said that's she was pregnant with a baby and then I was like OK lets get a abortion because we are young. So then I had to pay 430 dollars. I always had a feeling that it was not my baby because I always used a condom. So I ask her was that my baby and she would cry and say yes. So...

Can a landlord in NH assess late fees on a late fee carried over month to month? [ 2 Answers ]

My last lease said that on the 5th day a $5.00 fee is assessed and then $2 everyday there after. After I signed my last rent increase, at the time of last renewal I never received a new full lease agreement. Supposedly the amount of late fees went up without notification or signing of notification,...

Late Fees being charged even though I'm not late [ 9 Answers ]

My landlord uses a reale estate company to manage his property. In my lease it clearly states that your rent is late if payment is made 5 days after the due date (which makes it late after the 6th of each month). Can my landlord lawfully charge me a late fee for paying on the 6th day? And, they...

View more questions Search