Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiev1yanochka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2009, 09:09 AM
    Stuffy nose
    My baby has stuffy nose for 2 weeks + doctor said to use salt and water, it still stuffy, she dosen't sleep and very crinky... help me:(
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 18, 2009, 09:56 AM

How did he say to use the salt and water ? I would suggest a humidifier in the baby's room to eleviate the congestion and make breathing easier. Baby will be less cranky after he/she is breathing easier. You can also use an aspirator in the baby's nose to remove excess fluid.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Infant stuffy nose [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Am a new mum of a 7 week old his got stuffy nose since week 5 and I have tried passing a wet cotton by his nose but still its not helping is there another remedy I can try?oh and scratchy throat when he wakes up which really bothers him I would appreciate your help,thanks.

Nose gets stuffy as I eat [ 1 Answers ]

No matter what I eat, my nose begins to get stuffy. Some times even when getting a drink of water ! This may last for 1 to 2 hours. What's causing my nose membranes to swell? I don't get nasal drip or headache. I do lose the desire to eat. HELP !

Stuffy nose [ 1 Answers ]

What can I use in my baby bath when he is stuffy

Stuffy nose [ 2 Answers ]

Okay all you pregnant mommies-to be out there I have yet another question for you. My nose has been running all day and I feel slightly congested. What is safe for me to use while I am pregnant? I know saline spray would be okay, but does anyone have any good suggestions? Or know what worked for...

Infant with stuffy nose [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 5 weeks old and has a suffy nose and a little cough I've tried to put him in the bathroom with steam and I also tried using a cool mist humidifer in his room nothing seems to help he's not running a fever is there anything else I can try.

View more questions Search