Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xdebbiex Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2009, 04:39 AM
    Will I get free UK public health services if I come fromother country
    I want to have a baby in UK
    I know the UK public health services is free
    But if I come from other country will get the free public health services?
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Oct 18, 2009, 05:05 AM

You want to come to the UK for the free health service? Do you want to exploit the system? The money that funds the free health service comes from working citizens like myself. I suggest if you want to come here, you and your husband get jobs and make a contribution to the country and then you WILL EARN free health service.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Oct 18, 2009, 09:40 AM

The government will reimburst from your sponsor... By the way, the child born in UK will not automatically obtain British citizenship unless one of the parents is a Brit.
    ukc331 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Oct 18, 2009, 10:39 PM

The UK health service is NOT free, it is paid for by hard working citizens by way of the tax and contributions that are taken directly from their wages by the Government, normally at quite a high percentage rate!!

Why do you want a baby in the UK?
    ukc331 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Oct 20, 2009, 11:58 PM

The consultation
    The consultation ran for 14 weeks from 29 July to 31 October 2003. Its proposals were aimed at stopping the following abuses:

Free hospital care for dependents of someone who is exempt from charges who visit the UK briefly just to obtain free hospital care, including giving birth
    Free hospital care for those whose employment is based outside the UK but who fall ill or are injured during a business trip to the UK - or for any dependents who have travelled with them
    Free hospital care for someone who has come to the UK primarily to receive private medical treatment but stays for more than 12 months
    Free hospital care for failed asylum seekers (ie those whose applications and any subsequent appeals have been finally rejected) and others with no legal right to be in the country.
    zemichael Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 02:12 AM
    I am from ethiopia and I want to get free scholarshpe from your country and I am pharmacy technician I need your invitation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get Scholarship for Masters in Public Health in US? [ 3 Answers ]

I am Prakash Pandeya 36 from Nepal. Currently I am workign with an INGO in Nepal and want to get Public health degree from US. I am from developing country and need scholarship to study. Prakash Pandeya Nepal

Health and Human Services [ 1 Answers ]

Identify and describe two types of traditional approaches to fund development, and two types of entrepreneurial approaches to fund development.

View more questions Search