Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    molly_oscar Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2009, 07:57 PM
    14 year old wanting to have sex with 17 year old boyfriend
    Hey, my names izabella!

Me and my boyfriend have been going out for about 2 years (im now 14)
    And we are really passionate about each other and every time I see him we pash and sometimes do oral sex and stuff like that, and latley we have been thinking about having sex with each other, I want to have sex with him but I want to know if it is the right thing to do or if it is worth waiting or ing now?? :)
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2009, 08:00 PM
    Wait. There's plenty of time to do things like have sex. You are 14, how old is your boyfriend?

Oct 17, 2009, 08:06 PM
    16 going on 17
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 17, 2009, 08:15 PM

Anywhere in the US, this is called rape, even if you ask him to, or agree to. So even having oral sex makes him a criminal and he could go to jail for years because he is doing this with you.

So if you really hate him and want him in prison, go ahead.

Oct 17, 2009, 08:19 PM
    Am I being a wussss?
    Izabella,

My boyfriend jaycob, took me to a party well atchelly it was a sex party, one of his friends set up, the whole house was full of people making out and doing other things, and there was lots of alchole and other things like that, anyway my boyfriend took me out the back where other people were having sex and one of his friends who was pissed of his face, kept trying to come on to me even though I was like 3 or 4 years younger that everyone at the party since my boyfriend is almost 17 and I'm 14 almost 15, anyway jaycob hit the guy and was really protective until he wanted me to join in with the group sex that was going on, I was a little nervous at first because they were all older so anyway jaycob starting taking my shirt off and he was getting really horney about it all, then I changed my mind and I wanted to go home so hhe took me home but he was kind of annoyed at me, was it mean of me to make him take me home?? :confused:

Oct 17, 2009, 08:23 PM
    I live in australia, Lol no I don't hate him I love him a lot.:p
    Expert

Oct 17, 2009, 08:26 PM

First please stop posting in the introduction area, that is just where you say HI, and tell who you are. I am getting tired of having to move your posts.

Also stop asking similar questions, this should have merely been added to this first question, you can do that by answering your own question with additional info

1. you were stupid for going in the first place, a 14 year old has business even going to a party like that.

2. your boyfriend is guilty of several criminal acts just taking you there at least in my state in the US. ( GA)

3. and no you were correct in making him take you home. Most likely you would have ended up having sex with 2 or 3 of the older guys at that point.

4 and 5, you should dump this jerk, he is only interested in you for sex and let me see drinking, physcial fighting and sex, somewhere I don't see any mature behavior to me
    Expert

Oct 17, 2009, 08:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by molly_oscar View Post
    i live in australia, ! lol no i dnt hate him i love him a lot.:p
    So tell your parents all the fun things he is doing, I am sure they will feel the "love" also

Oct 17, 2009, 08:30 PM
    ***** edited for content. Fr Chuck

I want to thank you all for all your advice.

*** like yea they did not say that, they basically cursed us for trying to save their childhood. I guess telling them what the heck, lay two or three guys, msot likely with no protection, get some VD and pregnant, then we can give more advice.

And I am closing the thread

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

17 year old having sex with 21 year old boyfriend in nc [ 4 Answers ]

We just discovered that 3 nights ago our daughter snuck out her window with her 21 year old boyfriend while he was up visiting. If she is taken to the doctor for exam to see if still a virgin or not do they have a legal obligation to tell me due to him being 21. And if there is any legal action...

Girlfriend of a year and a half wanting to break up! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi guys, just joined and would appreciate any help that can be given! Me and my girlfriend have been together for a year and a half now, and while we have argued a lot, we always make up really quickly afterwards, usually by latest an hour after said argument. About December time she became...

My boyfriend wants to adopt my 2 year old son [ 1 Answers ]

My son is 2 years old and does not know his real dad.. His real father says that he is not the father of my son and does not want anything to do with him. My boyfriend would like to adopt my son and we would like to know if we need the real fathers permission even though he says he is not the...

I'm stuck with my 3 year boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

I am truly in love with mark. I really don't feel my feelings have changed since 3 years ago but he has changed. I try my best to make him happy and I feel like he still is holding back from me. He used to be thrilled to be dated me and would let me know by occasionally stopping by unexpectedly...

21, 3 year boyfriend . Never had an orgasm [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been togther for about 3 and a half years. We have sex.. not a lot but we have sex. I try so hard to have an orgasm and it doesn't come. He is great.. oral and intercourse. Once I hit the peak point I pull away or start crying. I can't handle the feeling. It is too...

View more questions Search