Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sherry9255 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2009, 07:31 PM
    Vcr and dvd player to my hdtv as a monitor only
    I just bought a hdtv only to watch movies using my vcr and dvd player. I do not have cable and don't care to use TV except as a monitor for my movies that I buy. What is the easiest way to hook this up. Thank you for any help.
    DanielF Posts: 158, Reputation: 14

Oct 17, 2009, 09:16 PM

The obvious answer is "with cables". Just what cables and where they connect obviously depends on the brand/model of VCR/DVD/TV, which you helpfully didn't bother to tell us.

Daniel
    sherry9255 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2009, 09:59 PM

Sorry to trouble you, I'll figure it out myself without reading smartass comments. New to this and last time I bother.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor colors faded (Monitor color problem) [ 5 Answers ]

I have an envision flat screen monitor and the issue is I had a worm on my computer so I had to reboot it.When the startup came up the colors were faded in a blueish light hue . I updated the drives but still nothing worked. I don't know if it's the monitor or vga cable or just the video card in...

Hooking an upconvert dvd player to my polaroid hdtv [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Polaroid HDTV and just purchased a Philips DVD player with 1080I upconversion. How do I connect these two devices? It came with the basic audio/video connections. The player comes on but I cannot get it to play on my TV. Can you help me with the info given? Thanks!

Hookups for a RCA DVD Recorder plus VHS player to a DVR and a Phillips HDTV lcd TV/ [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I lost my instrutions and I'm normally useless when it comes to electronics. Can anyone tell me how to hook this up? With what colored Cables and if they need be fiber optic? Thanks Kevin

HdTv, Dvr, Vcr, xbox360, AvRcv, Usb HdMedia player connct? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I'm severely disabled, single father of an Autistic adult son and must sit in my lift chair for most of my life, and have dreamed about watching, listening and controlling my media on a HdTv. I am trapped in my chair, so dream I do. I have gone and purchased a Samsung 32 Lcd HdTv to get the...

Order of connections: HDTV, Direct TV HD-DVR, HD Receiver, HD-DVD Player [ 7 Answers ]

My HDTV (780p or 1080i) has 2 HDMI inputs, My Receiver has 2 HDMI, My HD-DVD player has 1 HDMI, My Direct TV HD-DVR has 1 HDMI. All have component inputs as well. What order should I go starting with the TV

View more questions Search