Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waltman46 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2006, 10:55 PM
    Hair Length
    Hello, yet another silly question.Before summer I had almost waist length hair and cut it to about 1/2 an inch (gets hot here in Missouri!) and I've now went almost 3 months without cutting it.Trying to grow it back.I understand normally hair grows about 1/4 to 1/2 an inch per month.Any "cheap" solutions on growing it back faster?I hear taking prenatal vitamins will do the trick.Okay for a man to take these and will they actually work?Thank You Again!!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 4, 2006, 01:22 AM
    Your questions aren't silly at all. Prenatal vitamins are taken by pregnant women. It wouldn't hurt if men took them, however, men should take daily multivitamins designed for their body type. Unfortunately, prenatal vitamins cannot grow hair. There is nothing that you can do to make your hair grow faster. Hair grows at a maximum rate of half an inch per month no matter what you do. However, massaging the scalp helps keep your hair healthy and can also promote hair growth. When you massage the scalp, it stimulates the blood flow to your scalp, which helps nutrients get to your hair follicles more quickly. While washing your hair, massage the scalp with your fingertips, starting at the back of the neck and moving around the hairline. I hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

CAT6 cable length adapter? [ 2 Answers ]

I currently have a wireless home network. I installed Linux Xandros onto a hard drive and installed it into my sons computer. Unfortunalty, after some researching, no Linux OS's are currently wireless adaptable. Even though I currently have the router in a lower heigth location than it should be...

Length of time for primary residence [ 2 Answers ]

What is the length of time required by law that you need to be in a house (as your primary residence) before you can sell it?

Wut guyz think of hair length on gurlz [ 3 Answers ]

do most guyz not like short hair on girls? Cause I just cut my hair and itz 4 inches shorter than before, and one of the guyz at my school was like "wow, that's short" and then my bro was like "haha why'd u cut ur hair so short, the heck." lol but almost all the gurlz at school were like "i like...

View more questions Search